What did you get from your Sakaar tokens?

Comments

• Dax317
    Dax317 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    7 pulls= 6 2*, 1 3* 

I don't understand why they put 2 and 3 stars in the pull chances. Why was it not like friends from work? 
  • Addaran
    Addaran Posts: 72 Match Maker
    4 tokens, wich gave me 4 "good" 2*, so i got 4 new champ lvl!
    And just before that i opened 10 standards, got two 2*, 3* magneto wich gave me a bonus Kamala.

Pretty happy lunch break. =D
  • TarjanVK
    TarjanVK Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Did better this time around.. Actually played slightly more due to an increased need in ISO.. Last round, got 4 tokens with 4 2*s, and this round was 5 tokens - Mordo (fully covered, not champed, AKA 1k ISO), a Doom champ level, and 3 2*s.

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got three tokens again and all of them were 2*'s.  Considering how little effort I put into this (seeds only and didn't even remotely come close to playing a majority of the rounds), it's all bonus stuff to me, so I'll take it.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    A 4 and 3 3s from 10 tokens. Bringing my total to..
    A 4 and 3 3s from 18 tokens..
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    This time around was odd. I heard they changed how the 20-strong brackets were filled, which would explain a lot of it, and if a bunch of people didn't bother this time, that would explain the rest. I was typically only getting ISO this time around instead of multiple Elite Tokens and the occasional Heroic, but I ended up solidly t100 instead of barely t200.

I did get two Thors, but they were both 2*. Best thing I got was a 3* Gambit black.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    I couldn't join the first two days or so, so I ended up in a fairly easy bracket, taking t5 for 9 tokens. Got 9 2* and last time I was t50 for I think 6 tokens...and 6 2*. Not that I was expecting anything better, but I would have probably just preferred a large sum of iso.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    5 tokens, a champ level for both Lockjaw and Mordo plus 3 2*s.

Works for me.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    This time round I got three tokens for a top 400 finish. These tokens yielded Ares red, 2* Storm yellow and Hulk red. Nothing much else to say really.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    6 tokens

Three 2s
    Three 4s

Works for me.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    3 X 2* covers.
    Fans of Thor deserve better than this.

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Run 1 (6)
    2x 2thor 2x 2hawkeye 1x 3punpun 1x coulson 

Run 2 (4)
    3x 2*s 1x yondu 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only got 2 tokens, but they were both 4*

Sandman - Yellow
    Cyclops - Blue

So I'm cool with it.
  • ChattyWhacker
    ChattyWhacker Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    I got a 4* Yondu, a 3* Iron Fist, and four 2*'s.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    2* Bullseye. Just what I always wanted.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a chocolate ice cream with with a smiley face.  What?  That's not chocolate....  Oh dear RNGsus...

In all seriousness I didn't pay close attention to what I got.  I know I didn't Thor and I'm pretty sure I didn't get any 4*s.  Those are all I care about so 9 tokens of meh...
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Essentially bupkis. Which is about what I deserved since I barely played.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    6 tokens this time... 3 Thors! One of each color!

but all 6 were 2*s this time. Slightly disappointing since 3* odds are 1:5.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    9 tokens: 6 2*s, 2 3*s and 1 4*. Pretty decent, it's not like I was expecting to pull another 5* Thor like last time.

Joined event after about 48 hours, also like last time only now it was a deliberate decision, and it got me into another easy going bracket I think so could be worth keeping in mind if it is ever run again. I quite like LR as a pastime, but 6 days is a bit too much for my taste. 4 days is about my limit and if it means avoiding the really serious players that's fine by me.
  • farlus
    farlus Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    First time around I got 6 2*s.

This time around I got 4 2*s and 1 3*.

Pretty awful all around for a weeklong event.