What did you get from your Sakaar tokens?

Comments

• LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Two Vision, Moonstone and a 2* Cap.  It sounds like that was a good haul compared to what most people are getting.

What a waste of time.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    5 tokens.
    1 purple 5* strange
    1 3*
    3 2*s

Ah, I see we have a winner. If about 50 people post here, with a maximum of 10 tokens per poster we can expect approximately 1 5* pull.. so congrats to you, dear sir (or lady)! 

I have yet to open any of my 9 tokens, but I fear the results already...  :o

Still, it was a nice event though. I joined a bit late and got quite a few Heroic tokens for very little effort. (All Heroics onto my hoard, up to 390 now :)  )
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Let me get this straight.

We have been practically begging for longer lightning rounds, lightning rounds with different boosted characters and 20 person lightning rounds.

They combine all three, increase the rewards, giving out elite and heroic tokens left and right and a ton of iso, and depending on your activity level, you get between 1 and 10 tokens with basically the same odds as a heroic, with a super tiny chance of a shiny new 5 star, something that has not been done before.  

And people still find a reason to complain?  Oh, yeah, I'm on the MPQ forum. Forgot where i was for a second.
    I totally agree.  I found the event very rewarding and was enjoyable.  
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    The event as a whole was great. I got a ton of iso and plenty of 2* covers. Even 3 bagman covers which I so rarely find nowadays.

these tokens were a lousy way to end it though. Players that grinded for days still only got a handful of what was mostly 2* pulls
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor

ehm....

How can I adjust my previous post's logic? I just opened my 9 tokens and... I can still hardly believe it, but I got 6 2*s 2 3*s and a 5* Thor red  B)
    This has been only the second time I ever got a new character from an introduction event, first one was coincidentally 4* Thor.

So, odds are looking pretty slim for the next 50 posters. (Yes, I know odds don't work like that, especially when you only get a fraction of the people who communicate their results. I was not entirely serious. I presume that was more or less obvious. Good luck to all those who still have tokens to open!)
  • frachr
    frachr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2017
    6 pulls. 5 2* and one 5* Thor (yellow). Lucky!

....and 80+ Heroic Tokens and a lot of ISO...
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    6 tokens got me 5 2*s and a 3*, seems about the same as most other folks.

• Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    I got 6 tokens. I pulled two 4*s, two 3*s and two 2*s.

I have no complaints.
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2017
    5 2*Magneto... very disappointed in the odds, once I got to see them.
    Not a complaint on the event as a whole, and overall feel those are just a bonus. Was just hoping for the tokens to be a bit better.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 2 tokens cause I barely played but my first token appeared purple! I got excited that it could be Thor but it was Strange. Regardless, I cannot complain based on the amount of 2* on this post. Diluting the tokens with 2*s is ridiculous. 
  • robertbah
    robertbah Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    1 4* (Sandman), 1 3* (squirrel girl), 5 2*
  • Mustache1
    Mustache1 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    4 2* 1 4* not too shabby 
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    7 2*
    1 Kamala Khan
    1 Hulk (Total Awesome)

Better than I honestly expected. 
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    7 tokens
    7 2*s

I ain't even mad. I got a ton of HTs and got some nice stuff from them and some ISO. You rerun this whenever you want devs.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    A pair of 2* Daken and a 2* Torch.
  • dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    I wasn't expecting much but managed 2 3*s to go with my 4 2*s so I was content.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    4 x 2* and 1* 3* thor 

then went to the other store and opened 27 tokens until I got 5* thor red 

also got 2 banner and 3 dr strange yellow 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    6 tokens, 6 2*s. I'm so sad..... :'(