What did you get from your Sakaar tokens?

Comments

• Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    6 tokens - 6 2*. But I´m not complaining since I got much ISO and many Heroics from these new Lightning Rounds!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nothing memorable.
    What I found interesting was that you had to participate to gain rewards.  Once, early on in the event and just after getting up, I saw I was in 2nd without having played. I didn't like the look of the nodes, and there wasn't a lot of time, so I didn't bother and just waited for the rewards.  Nothing.
    It was a productive event, but a part of me begrudges that I didn't wake up to loads of unearned rewards. Sometimes I think that I really fit in here :wrysmile:.
  • RemcoLoki
    RemcoLoki Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Congrats to StevO-J and frachr for beating the odds! And an honorary mention for shartattack since it was a 5*.
    I had 4 tokens, one 2*, two 3* and one 4* with BH Rogue. Certainly not disappointed!
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Although I don't normally play Lightning Rounds, I did for this because on more than one occasion, I placed 1st because there were only one or two other people in the bracket playing.  In the end, got 3 Arena tokens.  What a dismal, tinykitty draw - 3 2*'s - Moonstone, Daken, and Bullseye.  For all the effort people put in for these tokens, they should have NOT included 2*'s in the draw pool.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    8 pulls, 3x 3*s and the rest 2*s
  • Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Four pulls, four 2*s. Disappointing.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kevin61 said:
    Although I don't normally play Lightning Rounds, I did for this because on more than one occasion, I placed 1st because there were only one or two other people in the bracket playing.  In the end, got 3 Arena tokens.  What a dismal, tinykitty draw - 3 2*'s - Moonstone, Daken, and Bullseye.  For all the effort people put in for these tokens, they should have NOT included 2*'s in the draw pool.

Personally I didn't put the effort in for the Sakaar tokens, I put in the effort for the Heroic/Elite tokens you got in each round. The Sakaar tokens were just a nice bonus at the end.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 3*, 3 2*.

But then I bought a 10-pack from the vault and got the Friends from Work token on my very first draw!

That got me a venom cover I can't use.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,764 Chairperson of the Boards
    4 2 stars and a Yondu with bonus hero Rogue!

Only got the 4 2*, no 4* and certainly no Bonus hero: haven't got a single 4* bonus hero in 130 4* covers.

Tons of Elites and Heroics during the event, so that sort of balanced it out.

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was smart and didn't waste any time in those lightning rounds beyond farming seed teams. As a result, I finished in the top 800 for two tokens!

I got a 3-star Daken and some other 3-star that I now can't remember.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had 4 tokens which gave a Mr. F token which gave a further Rogue Bonus Hero red cover.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    only played when there were seed teams. 3 tokens. 2 vision covers and a 2* 
  • Lord_Mephisto
    Lord_Mephisto Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    6 tokens and all trash 2*. Won’t even try the second run. Thor deserved more...
  • Tucsonjon
    Tucsonjon Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    6 tokens =2 x 4*, 3 x 3*, 1 x 2*.  all were already champed
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2017
    6 tokens and all trash 2*. Won’t even try lthe second run. Thor deserved more...
    Well said Mephisto well said.
    For founding members of the Avengers, Thor and Loki are treated like something you step in when not looking at your local park.

We need an Asgard event like last year. 
    Great opportunity to bring in more asgardian characters and villains.
    Where's Odin at? He's the wisest and the best single father in Marvel comics.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    How did everyone do on the second round? I played much less overall, just couldn't fit it into my schedule this time, plus I was netting way fewer tokens and ISO from placement in each sub, so there was much less incentive. 

Even though I got four fewer tokens (six instead of ten), I think I did better overall. This time I got two 4* covers (Vulture and G4ocket), one 3* (Hulk) and three 2*s (Moonstone, Hawkeye and Wolverine).

How'd you do? Better? Worse? 
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    4 2 stars.  can't complain.  got a 5 last time.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Worse - 6 tokens vs 9 first run - all 6 were 2*.

The rotating bracket killed the engagement.  Far too many times I’d jump into a bracket with a few min left to try and snag a heroic or two only to find bracket mates getting full seeds while I was getting none.  The static bracekt, though not as intended, was much more enjoyable.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    13th cover for 2* Cap and Ares so both just need ISO
    3* Daken which gave me a Legendary Token and BH IM40 which gave me some more CP
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    4 more 2*s to go with the 5 2*s from the last round. Woo hoo.