Halloween Creeps Into MPQ *Updated (10/30/17)

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    No token here either...I didn't realize we were supposed to get one until I checked this thread. I've got a BAMF! cover in the vault, which would put him at 1/1/1. The Ghost Rider cover would be a Champ level for him, so not a big deal...but BAMF is nice.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    I bought it out in 10s, and finally got the Nightcrawler with the 38th that opened. I was gonna be pissed if it was the one left after 40 were gone.

It'd be lovely if the game would recognise what you colour need rather than offering a random cover for these sorts of things. The HfH store has shown that the game is capable of seeing things like that, which just makes it more annoying that they don't do it. The blue Nightcrawler cover I got from this vaut took him to 0/3/4.
  • Jsh2014
    Jsh2014 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    I didn't get a token either and I didn't log on here so I just saw it after I bought the whole vault but 1 
  • Arks
    Arks Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Bought out my vault before knowing about the free token. Bought 3x10's and Ghost Rider was the last cover left.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,112 Chairperson of the Boards

Bought a 10 pack – got Nightcrawler, Ghost Rider some Hoods and Blades with the rest 2*, I’m pretty happy with that.

• Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    I would love to pull from this vault, if the "random" GR cover was any color rather than red, because I have a 1/4/1 GR and Hood is just about to give me his fifth red. Guess which color appeared in my vault... :/
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Works for me. I bought 34 tokens, got the NC and GR covers, and now I'm finished. 950 for 10 draws is, IMO, a steal. Only thing left of value in there is one 3* Blade and 3* Hood. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't bought any tokens so far.
    I am fine with getting 100 HP instead though.
  • Platty616
    Platty616 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Still awaiting my vault token or 100 hero points, logging in several times per day!!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    At this point I've recieved neither a token nor 100 hp
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Platty616 @fmftint

These Hero Points will begin propagating out starting at 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm UTC  (aka in approximately 39 minutes)
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Just got 100HP
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got the 100HP as well.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lame. I was looking forward to the token. Guess this vault will rot. 
  • stewbacca
    stewbacca Posts: 82 Match Maker
    its the same thing, jeez
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the 100 points, which is far more useful than the token is.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    broll said:
    Lame. I was looking forward to the token. Guess this vault will rot. 
    You can't spend the 100 HP you got on a single pull?
    Not to mention that 950 HP for 10 pulls is pretty ridiculous.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    100 HP gave me just enough for a 10-token pull.  A good chunk of ISO, some 2*s, and a happy new Nightcrawler cover.  Unglaublich!