Halloween Creeps Into MPQ *Updated (10/30/17)

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    No free token also
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    No token for me either.  My guess is we'll get it Monday, when they get back in the office.

I haven't bought it, but I like the idea of the vault.  Great deal assuming you need the 4's.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    If you have ANY interesting in buying out the vault, for goodness sake do it now. I kinda suspected when emptying mine that it was a pricing error and I'm half expecting the price to get tripled for procrastinators when we get our free tokens Monday.
  • Jsh2014
    Jsh2014 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    I didn't get a token either and I didn't log on here so I just saw it after I bought the whole vault but 1 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hi Everyone - 

We are checking why the free token hasn't been sent out yet but rest assured the plan is to get everyone a free token that logs-in while this store is live.  Apologies for the delay.  Thanks!
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    @LakeStone what happens if I have already bought the entire vault? Would the free token be redeemable?
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't get a free token, but I got Nightcrawler (Blue) on my fourth pull.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    No token either
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    My totally unofficial guess:
    If you have already emtied the vault before you get your free token, you can send in a request to CS and get a regular Heroic token instead. I very much doubt the vault will be reset.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    If you have already emtied the vault before you get your free token, you can send in a request to CS and get a regular Heroic token instead. I very much doubt the vault will be reset.
    I guess that’s the same as getting a refund on the 100HP and then buying the daily deal. 
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    I vaguely remember buying out one of these vaults absent mindedly before the free token went out. 

Wait for the vault to expire. It will become a post event vault. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    I vaguely remember buying out one of these vaults absent mindedly before the free token went out. 

Oh right. So if you buy out the vault before the free token arrives you get another chance at that Nightcrawler cover...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    Quebbster said:
    Quebbster said:

Oh right. So if you buy out the vault before the free token arrives you get another chance at that Nightcrawler cover...
    So in other worfd... The vault will reset?
    No.
    You'll only get the one draw from a dead vault.
    For that one draw, yes, it will reset.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Pongie said:
    @LakeStone what happens if I have already bought the entire vault? Would the free token be redeemable?
    I am checking with the team  Will likely know more tomorrow or Tuesday when everyone is in the office.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did three 100hp pulls and got 2s. Bought a ten pack and it was like six 2s, The Hood, iso and two elites. And both elites were 2s. I felt discouraged but said screw it and bought another ten pack. This time I got 5k iso, Nightcrawler, Ghost Rider, the other two Hood covers, a heroic, Blade, an elite and some 2s. I feel like I just robbed a leprechaun.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I got one of those ambivilalent vaults. The nightcrawler was Purple which I didn't have yet, but the Ghost rider was Black which is the one color I don't need for him. 

My first 10 pack was mostly isos, but hit most of the big amounts including the 5k and 2x 2500s.
    Second one started with junk, but included 1 of each of the 3*s and last thing was the Nightcrawler!

Stopping there, quite happy with the results. After reading this thread, once the free token arrives, I'm going to save it for post event.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    One more member here for the "I didn't get a token" group
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    One more member here for the "I didn't get a token" group
    However, I did pull my 13th cover for GR on the second attempt :smile:
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    No token here. 

My Nightcrawler is blue, which is thoroughly meh, my GR is green, which I have five covers in already. I'll get the 13th cover with 40 wins in his event, so it could essentially be an LT, but I'm trying to get enough ISO to champ Cyclops and Fury, both at 13 covers with one dying on the vine. Cyclops is at 188, but Fury is 127 and GR 115. It'd take a minor miracle to get the ISO I need to champ all three in time.