Oh Great, now here come World Destroyer Hulk, New Hair Due Thor, and Loki.

2»

Comments

• Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Which valkyrie though, traditional Norse valkyrie or movie valkyrie?  I want Brunhilde not Tessa.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Jsh2014 said:
    It's got to be different character because you have different  emblems for Thor hulk Loki strange it's gotta b another hero or villain I'm still voting it's a new Rags  Version  
    Well Rulk has a different icon than Hulk & TA Hulk has different icon as well. So Gladiator Hulk could also have a different icon.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. There seems to already be a discussion thread in Character Discussion that is talking about potential upcoming characters: Thor: Ragnarok characters

Since this seems to be along the same lines of discussion, if everyone could please utilize that thread, that'd really help in organizing the forum. Thanks!
  • leopoe
    leopoe Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2017
    The icon is of Thor's shield. You can see him holding it when he fights Hulk in the arena during the trailer.
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    That's the first thing I noticed and it really bugs me seeing that emblem in the loading screen! Glad everyone is noticing as well! It maybe that sissy talking rock giant in Thor: Ragnarok.
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    10_EFX_01 said:
    I want 4* Jeff Goldbloom!
    Haha I got flagged for wanting 4* Jeff Goldbloom!