Options
13»

Comments

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    jamesh said:
    They're probably going to move on to doing Justice League tie-ins now.
    Umm.. wrong comics?
    We'll never get Aquaman in the game with that attitude.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,333 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    jamesh said:
    I think even if you have a great attitude and ask the developers directly, it’s still very unlikely to get DC Comics characters in a Marvel Puzzle Quest. It might be more likely that someone else would make a DC Puzzle Quest to compete with this game.
    They started to make that game, but realized that after 7 Justice League characters, no one would want anyone else to play with. And no game needs 30 Batman variants. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jamesh said:
    OJSP said:
    jamesh said:
    Umm.. wrong comics?
    I would be down with a Jason Mamoa Aquaman in here.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ugh, double post.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just cross the two and draw up Jason Momoa in Namor's gear.  We need a December 5*, and it would inspire a lot of fan fiction.  
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That all being said, the next big Marvel movie is Black Panther in Febuary right? Given that they already did the 5* Black Panther for Civil War, I kind of wonder just who they will decide to put in the game for that movie. Off the top of my head the only big name characters in that movie aside from Black Panther himself that come to mind are both villains, that being Klaw and Killmonger.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That all being said, the next big Marvel movie is Black Panther in Febuary right? Given that they already did the 5* Black Panther for Civil War, I kind of wonder just who they will decide to put in the game for that movie. Off the top of my head the only big name characters in that movie aside from Black Panther himself that come to mind are both villains, that being Klaw and Killmonger.
    There are 2 Spider-Man (both Peter Parker) in the 5* tier, so it isn't outlandish that they release a second 5* Black Panther.

Or they could just make him a 4*.
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm not sure if she will be in the movie at all (much less play a big role), but one character I wouldn't mind seeing highlighted for Black Panther would be his sister (who's name honestly excapes me at the moment).
  • Keirain1982
    Keirain1982 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm not sure if she will be in the movie at all (much less play a big role), but one character I wouldn't mind seeing highlighted for Black Panther would be his sister (who's name honestly excapes me at the moment).

Shuri :)
    I think she'd be pretty badass seeing how she was in Civil War, but I think if they do it they'll go with Klaw and/or Killmonger.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Anon said:
    There are 2 Spider-Man (both Peter Parker) in the 5* tier, so it isn't outlandish that they release a second 5* Black Panther.

Or they could just make him a 4*.
    My two arguments would be that, one, the current 5* Panther is much more prevalent in the game than BSSM, and two, there's not that many different variations of Panther.  Plus the hip hop cover is sooo good, and using some MCU screencap for a 2nd 5* Panther would pale in comparison.  The 1 Million BC avengers variant would be cool, but it's not a fleshed out story yet.  
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jamesh said:
    OJSP said:
    jamesh said:
    Umm.. wrong comics?
    We may get Aquaman before Namor...
  • Skrimgeour
    Skrimgeour Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Bah, after Dazzler....we want Namor!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jamesh said:
    OJSP said:
    jamesh said:
    Umm.. wrong comics?
    And this is why we still need the LOL flag.  Well played sir!