Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

We wanted to give a friendly reminder to everyone that we are no longer using Zendesk to manage our Customer Support tickets. If you would like to submit a support ticket, then please make sure you are either utilizing the in-game Helpshift feature, or emailing our team at [email protected]

In addition, if you have a recent Zendesk ticket that seems to have suddenly been closed for no reason, then please email us at the above address or in-game for further assistance.

Thank you!
D3 Go!
Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

We will make some room for new friends!

SarahschmaraSarahschmara Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
edited February 10 in MtGPQ Coalitions
We’re FTA (affectionately known as Team Tiger) and we’re a mega coalition of international players mostly in the 35-45 age range. We’re adults with careers and families and no time for nonsense. 

We’ll never make you feel guilty for prioritizing real life over a game. But we do also like winning! We’re quick and efficient with an ambition poll for each event and rosters posted at least 12 hours before event start. Yes, of course we stack our teams like we stack our decks. Did I mention that we like winning?

We’re big enough to have the resources you need to succeed but small enough to feel cozy; we’re not overwhelmingly huge! But we’re active and chatty and we love talking about the game with teammates and friendly rivals alike. 

If you’re looking for someplace friendly and helpful without all of the craziness, send me a PM and I’ll invite you to our chat. If you like how we do things then I’ll find you some teammates and, if you don’t think we’re a good fit, you can check out my friendly rivals instead. 

Please be prepared to upload 1 cat photo to the appropriate channel within 1/2 hour of joining our chat. 
Ask me how to join the friendliest & most efficient mega coalition in the game!

No Nazis, please!

Comments

• SarahschmaraSarahschmara Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2017
    We are FromTheAshes, TheGrind, VampRites, HearUsRoar, SerrasAngels, and DadsAndCats... and we want your ribbons!

Competition is getting harder every event but we are also all improving as players. Our main goal is to get 20 players a free mythic... the rest of us will have to be satisfied with rares & crystals.

This is a game, it is something we play for fun. We are also very, very good at it... and getting better as we continue to collaborate.

We know that sometimes life gets in the way and we can't play every single charge on every single node. We just need to make sure that those who can go all in get the best possible chance to succeed! We are all in this together.

We have a couple of requirements:

Tell us if you're not fully available for an event at least 24 hours ahead of time.

Do your best! PVP and PVE are very different and there's a bit of a learning curve between bronze and platinum. We've got friendly and helpful players ready to help talk strategy at all hours! That's the great part about our international group!

Slack is mandatory: Post at least one (1) cat photo to the dedicated slack channel within 1/2 hour of joining our slack chat.

PM me for more information!

For those inquiring minds; FTA is consistently top 3, TG is usually 15 (but we're trying to get to 10!), VR aims for top 25 (and is a bit more relaxed), and the others are a mix of casuals, noobs, and players "on holiday."

No Nazis, please!
    Are you excited for inventors fair? We are!

Our F2P players have been grinding crystals in story and runes in QB. We'll have one full DB-ready team and would like two. But we're not kicking anyone out... we're expanding!

Oh, and FTA was #6 and TG was #19 last event. We're moving up fast and we want your ribbons!

No Nazis, please!
    Results from inventors faire:

FTA: 4th
    TG: 20th

No Nazis, please!
  • THEMAGICkMANTHEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697Age Unconfirmed Critical Contributor
    TG is close to top 10 and FTA has gotten top 2 twice in a row! The family is growing, there's room for everyone!
  • majestyk5majestyk5 Posts: 16Age Unconfirmed Just Dropped In
    Hello,

FromTheAshes and TeamTiger are recruiting, please send us a PM if you are interested, thanks.
    FromTheAshes / TeamTiger are recruiting, PM me for details
    edited June 2017

Our collection of international players congregates in the living room that is our general slack channel. 

We are a loose-knit group of old nerds pooling our resources to win the most prizes for as many players as possible. 

We have a dedicated top 5 we assemble out of our most tryingest of try-hards and a top 25 coalition of highly-skilled regulars and a coalition dedicated to our newest crop of initiates and a handful of casual coalitions. 

We have friendly rivals because competition is fun!

We have helpful cheat-sheets for story mode and enemy decklists because I like FAQs!

We have knowledgeable people ready to help you brew winning decks 24 hours a day because this is a social game!

We opt-in each week because no one wants to let anyone down and we all get busy from time to time. Also, we like to group players by availability AS WELL AS skill. 

We have cat photos because I like them!

PM me for an invite to chat!*

*new members must upload one (1) cute cat photo within 1/2 hour of joining chat

No Nazis, please!
    We're still optimizing our rosters each week to maximize our prizes. We adapt our coalitions to the ever-changing meta that is real life the exact same way we swap cards in our decks to meet secondary objectives. We are always excited to meet new players and see what they can do. 

Come and join our conversations in a friendly, helpful, and positive environment and see if you're getting the coalition rewards you deserve!

No Nazis, please!
  • JoebobjohnJoebobjohn Posts: 3Age Unconfirmed Just Dropped In
    Any room for vet player. Have many cards and many PW. Active and friendly
    Any room for vet player. Have many cards and many PW. Active and friendly
    Of course! PM me your email for an invite and you can see if we're a good fit

No Nazis, please!
    I'm not sure when exactly it happened but I've gone from trying to herd cats to tapping a dish with a fork and seeing which cats show up for din-dins. Surprisingly, still around 60!

We have three main teams we try to keep fully stocked with active players; D3NIED (FTA/FromTheAshes), VampRites (VR), D3fenestrate (D3fen/TG/TheGrind) and a handful of random casual groups. (What's with the D3s? A bunch of us changed our names in protest to the rewards nerf. It didn't do much good.)

PM me your email address and I'll invite you to our slack and you can see if you'd be a good fit. We're friendly and helpful and just want to win the most prizes for the most players.

No Nazis, please!
  • FurordracoFurordraco Posts: 142Age Unconfirmed Tile Toppler
    Hello! we are 3 players looking for a spot to be in together. Me and my friend Ciabatt have a good quantity of pws and have good experience. Our friend Margy is quite new with few base pws...but has a lot of will to play and improve :) please let us know if youhave some spots for us.

Thank you!
    Perfect timing! We've just opened our weekly attendance poll. PM me your emails and we'll get you invited to our slack chat. We'll be happy to make some room for you. 

No Nazis, please!
    We're always happy to help players of all levels meet their goals.

You want top ten? We'll help you get there, whether in D3NIED or one of our friendly rivals. 

You want a safe safe place to learn and grow your collection? We got that!

You want a relaxing, stress-free experience with no guilt trips or drama? That's us!

No Nazis, please!
  • NebulaNebula Posts: 2Age Unconfirmed Just Dropped In
    I'm a 35-45 Canadian with a busy career, but have been active in mtgpq for over a year. My coalition (top 50 until recently) is more or less dead, so I want to find a new one. Does your coalition use Slack or whatnot, or just the in-game chat?
    We use slack to coordinate and collaborate but our in-game chat is pretty lively too. You are squarely within our main demographic. 

No Nazis, please!
    Apparently I need to update this to add: We are friendly and welcoming to everyone but we won't tolerate intolerance. So if you want to spew neo-nazi tinykitty, I'd be happy to provide you with a referral to a more hateful group. Yes, being "too edgey" for my group will look good on your resume to certain folk. We're just wholesome nerds looking to geek out on the game with everyone and anyone who will listen--just keep your hate to yourself.

No Nazis, please!
  • JayarieldrillowupJayarieldrillowup Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2017
    Come join FromTheAshes. We cordially invite you to join where Gerald Capashen and the Weatherlight are still legends, where the Gatewatch is not yet defeated, and where we have rp visionaries.
    Which planeswalkers would save Earth and which would want to destroy it? Which Magic the Gathering Realms(Planets) would you visit? Which canon events, storylines or characters would you want to meet? Message my page here with your thoughts and/or questions and I'll gladly write up a story for you. Note all fanfiction is my creation and neither supported or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast.

https://www.facebook.com/JaceTheMindsculptorBeleren/

Currently new leader of the new FromTheAshes coalition team LordWindgrac.
  • spadplspadpl Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    @Sarahschmara may I ask about this group: "more hateful group"? (Just to fullfil my curiosity)
    edited December 2017
    Things are starting to pick up again. Between returning retired players, people recommending the game to friends, and all of the new recruits we’re bursting at the seams again. 

I’ve “adopted” three extra coalitions to soak up my surplus, my chat is active and full of advice (we subscribe to Thumper’s mom’s philosophy”if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all” so it got a bit quiet for a minute) from the top players in the game—whether they’re on my team or not! 

Come chat with us! We love talking about the game with everyone and anyone who’ll listen. And we have cat photos!

No Nazis, please!
    edited February 10
    Heck, I keep a running list of coalitions needing active players each event since the noobs in Facebook and Reddit always want to know where to play and I can’t adopt all of the stray kittens.

Let me know how many openings you have at least 12 hours before the event starts and I’ll try to find some new friends for you. 

Slack is easiest for me and I’d be happy to send you an invite link to chat with us! We have complicated spreadsheets and easy-to-read FAQs. :smiley:

No Nazis, please!