We will make some room for new friends!

Sarahschmara
Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
edited February 2018 in MtGPQ Coalitions
We’re FTA (affectionately known as Team Tiger) and we’re a mega coalition of international players mostly in the 35-45 age range. We’re adults with careers and families and no time for nonsense. 

We’ll never make you feel guilty for prioritizing real life over a game. But we do also like winning! We’re quick and efficient with an ambition poll for each event and rosters posted at least 12 hours before event start. Yes, of course we stack our teams like we stack our decks. Did I mention that we like winning?

We’re big enough to have the resources you need to succeed but small enough to feel cozy; we’re not overwhelmingly huge! But we’re active and chatty and we love talking about the game with teammates and friendly rivals alike. 

If you’re looking for someplace friendly and helpful without all of the craziness, send me a PM and I’ll invite you to our chat. If you like how we do things then I’ll find you some teammates and, if you don’t think we’re a good fit, you can check out my friendly rivals instead. 

Please be prepared to upload 1 cat photo to the appropriate channel within 1/2 hour of joining our chat. 

Comments

• Sarahschmara
    edited February 2017
    We are FromTheAshes, TheGrind, VampRites, HearUsRoar, SerrasAngels, and DadsAndCats... and we want your ribbons!

Competition is getting harder every event but we are also all improving as players. Our main goal is to get 20 players a free mythic... the rest of us will have to be satisfied with rares & crystals.

This is a game, it is something we play for fun. We are also very, very good at it... and getting better as we continue to collaborate.

We know that sometimes life gets in the way and we can't play every single charge on every single node. We just need to make sure that those who can go all in get the best possible chance to succeed! We are all in this together.

We have a couple of requirements:

Tell us if you're not fully available for an event at least 24 hours ahead of time.

Do your best! PVP and PVE are very different and there's a bit of a learning curve between bronze and platinum. We've got friendly and helpful players ready to help talk strategy at all hours! That's the great part about our international group!

Slack is mandatory: Post at least one (1) cat photo to the dedicated slack channel within 1/2 hour of joining our slack chat.

PM me for more information!

For those inquiring minds; FTA is consistently top 3, TG is usually 15 (but we're trying to get to 10!), VR aims for top 25 (and is a bit more relaxed), and the others are a mix of casuals, noobs, and players "on holiday."
  • Sarahschmara
    Are you excited for inventors fair? We are!

Our F2P players have been grinding crystals in story and runes in QB. We'll have one full DB-ready team and would like two. But we're not kicking anyone out... we're expanding!

Oh, and FTA was #6 and TG was #19 last event. We're moving up fast and we want your ribbons!
  • Sarahschmara
    Results from inventors faire:

FTA: 4th
    TG: 20th
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    TG is close to top 10 and FTA has gotten top 2 twice in a row! The family is growing, there's room for everyone!
  • majestyk5
    majestyk5 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Hello,

FromTheAshes and TeamTiger are recruiting, please send us a PM if you are interested, thanks.
  • PhoenixRisen
    PhoenixRisen Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Check lastest post for emergent need of 1 talented player. 180 ribbons for Hour of Revelation; 850 ribbons for Return for the God-Pharaoh are the marks for which we strive.

"We rise as ONE; we fall as ONE."

-PR
  • efhktddyjkb
    efhktddyjkb Posts: 22 Just Dropped In

Hey guy,

D3bacle (former Tormented), 8th overall, is looking for new members.

We are a group of strong players, who have fun playing together and who used to make top ten.

If you are looking for a competitive coalition to join and if you play all your matches in coalition event, then we are the coalition you are looking for.

We are using slack to chat about deck building and strategy and help the newest members.

Our only requirement is to play all your matches and do your best. We are not going to kick you if you lose time to time as long as you try.  So if you are interested and/or want more information PM me or @PhoenixRisen.

See you soon

• efhktddyjkb

We are curently ranked 12th (only 90 points behind the 10th) in the trail of ambition event with 2 open spots. With 2 strong players we would easily be in the top ten.

So if you are an active player and you are interested in joining an historical top ten coalition, PM me or @PhoenixRisen.

We are waiting for you...

• Sarahschmara
    edited June 2017

Our collection of international players congregates in the living room that is our general slack channel. 

We are a loose-knit group of old nerds pooling our resources to win the most prizes for as many players as possible. 

We have a dedicated top 5 we assemble out of our most tryingest of try-hards and a top 25 coalition of highly-skilled regulars and a coalition dedicated to our newest crop of initiates and a handful of casual coalitions. 

We have friendly rivals because competition is fun!

We have helpful cheat-sheets for story mode and enemy decklists because I like FAQs!

We have knowledgeable people ready to help you brew winning decks 24 hours a day because this is a social game!

We opt-in each week because no one wants to let anyone down and we all get busy from time to time. Also, we like to group players by availability AS WELL AS skill. 

We have cat photos because I like them!

PM me for an invite to chat!*

*new members must upload one (1) cute cat photo within 1/2 hour of joining chat

• PhoenixRisen
    PhoenixRisen Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Tormented is seeking 2 ACTIVE new mates capable of producing 180 points in the midweek event Trial of Ambition and hitting the 750 point mark in the weekend Trial of Zeal.

Requirements: The above point totals, active participation, emptying all node charges, and we'd like for you to join us on our Slack channel: Where it's easier to communicate, build/share decks, and help each other reach personal best scores. We're a cool group! We'd like to hear from YOU!

-PR
  • efhktddyjkb
    Tormented is seeking 2 ACTIVE new mates capable of producing 180 points in the midweek event Trial of Ambition and hitting the 750 point mark in the weekend Trial of Zeal.

Requirements: The above point totals, active participation, emptying all node charges, and we'd like for you to join us on our Slack channel: Where it's easier to communicate, build/share decks, and help each other reach personal best scores. We're a cool group! We'd like to hear from YOU!

-PR

Yes. If you are interrested to join us, you can contact @PhoenixRisen or me the leader of the coalition.

We come from different coutries but that doesn't stop us to be friends. We discuss, share deck ideas and help each other on slack. And we love playing together, rising as ONE.

We are waiting for you.

• PersonMan
    PersonMan Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    I'm currently in a top 100 coalition, but looking to trade up for better rewards.  I generally play daily (except around some holidays), complete most events, and score in the top 25ish, in the Gold Tier.  I do also regularly play until I get all the rewards for Ambition and Zeal.  

I'll also be honest and say I'm not into the social aspect of coalitions.  I just want better rewards.  In exchange, I'll help yous get better rewards.  

Let me know. 
  • efhktddyjkb
    PersonMan said:
    I'm currently in a top 100 coalition, but looking to trade up for better rewards.  I generally play daily (except around some holidays), complete most events, and score in the top 25ish, in the Gold Tier.  I do also regularly play until I get all the rewards for Ambition and Zeal.  

I'll also be honest and say I'm not into the social aspect of coalitions.  I just want better rewards.  In exchange, I'll help yous get better rewards.  

Let me know. 

I sent you a PM.

• PersonMan
    PersonMan said:

Let me know. 

I sent you a PM.

• PersonMan
    Cool. Thanks. 
  • Sushifish
    Sushifish Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Do you still have open spots available?
  • efhktddyjkb
    Sushifish said:
    Do you still have open spots available?

I sent you a PM.
  • Sarahschmara
    We're still optimizing our rosters each week to maximize our prizes. We adapt our coalitions to the ever-changing meta that is real life the exact same way we swap cards in our decks to meet secondary objectives. We are always excited to meet new players and see what they can do. 

Come and join our conversations in a friendly, helpful, and positive environment and see if you're getting the coalition rewards you deserve!
  • Joebobjohn
    Joebobjohn Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Any room for vet player. Have many cards and many PW. Active and friendly
  • Sarahschmara
    Any room for vet player. Have many cards and many PW. Active and friendly
    Of course! PM me your email for an invite and you can see if we're a good fit
This discussion has been closed.