• corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    " I have an army"

"We have a Beta"
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    corytutor said:
    Apparently im a jerk lol. I rarely come here. In the past 3 days ive been flagged 6 times. Am i really so bad or is there just a large number of sensitive people here? Maybe both?

Nah, just frustrated and desperately trying to be noticed. Lack of manners doesn't help either and trying to take  your frustration out on others is never a good idea.
  • corytutor
    Lolol trying to be noticed? 

Ive been playing 3 years. 2.5 of those years ive ran an online merc room and info room for the line and facebook players. Most of the top end of the playerbase already knows me. 

So no. I dont need some random noobs attention. In fact the largest reason for being here the past few days is to attempt to educate some of you noobs about how bad you're about to have it. 

• Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    corytutor said:
    Lolol trying to be noticed? 

Ive been playing 3 years. 2.5 of those years ive ran an online merc room and info room for the line and facebook players. Most of the top end of the playerbase already knows me. 

So no. I dont need some random noobs attention. In fact the largest reason for being here the past few days is to attempt to educate some of you noobs about how bad you're about to have it. 

My bad, for thinking you might not be that bad. I wouldn't describe you as meanie, but most accurate description would get me banned unfortunatelly. Though, yeah, you are really desperate.
  • corytutor
    Yes. I seek the approval of random faceless people on the internet. Desperately at that. 
This discussion has been closed.