Im a meanie

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okay, I have a new question. How do I report somebody that I think is inappropriately flagging stuff? Because flagging this as Spam is pure tinykitty and THAT's a jerk move.
    On desktop you can see who flagged,  liked, insight by mouse over
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    To be fair, there was a page in that thread where it seemed every single comment got flagged, and you might have just had the misfortune of having a couple comments that page.  Hopefully the mods are able to see that, and address it with that person 
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Yes Eye, you're terrible.
    Come to S1 once win based goes in, let's trade some retals with 3s for our 40.
    My in game name is Roofoo go nuts on me if you want. I will try to skate by with the weakest team I can win with.
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    I cant see who likes my posts or anything on mobile. I could on the old forum but not now
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    corytutor said:
    I cant see who likes my posts or anything on mobile. I could on the old forum but not now
    Yeah, not on mobile but desktop you can
  • corytutor
    veneretio said:
    Okay, I have a new question. How do I report somebody that I think is inappropriately flagging stuff? Because flagging this as Spam is pure tinykitty and THAT's a jerk move.
    Well... I can see where they're coming from. Isn't this post just someone looking for some attention? It's not even loosely related to the game.
    This hurts my feels. I should flag you
  • veneretio
    veneretio Posts: 76 Match Maker
    corytutor said:
    veneretio said:
    Well... I can see where they're coming from. Isn't this post just someone looking for some attention? It's not even loosely related to the game.
    This hurts my feels. I should flag you
    I could sprinkle some emojis and tinykittys in my comment if that helps.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    veneretio said:
    Sure it is. It's an actual player interacting with other users here on the forum and talking about that particular experience.

Spam is "Hey check out this hot new add-on I'm making available free to you but you just pay shipping and handling, here's the URL!" or "Hey, any guys wanna chat with me? DM, I'm hot and wanna talk dirty to you."
  • tobismaul
    tobismaul Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Is it ok if we discuss this later? I’ve got some posts to flag.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    corytutor said:
    Apparently im a jerk lol. I rarely come here. In the past 3 days ive been flagged 6 times. Am i really so bad or is there just a large number of sensitive people here? Maybe both?

I'm thinking if you need to create a thread to discuss how 'bad' you are, there may be some improvements you could make. I don't know. I tend to gloss over such things on these forums and have no idea who the 'bad' people are.
  • corytutor
    Got any tips for me?
  • veneretio
    veneretio Posts: 76 Match Maker
    corytutor said:
    Got any tips for me?
    Hey check out this hot new add-on I'm making available free to you but you just pay shipping and handling, here's the URL!
  • Milk Jugz
    corytutor said:
    Got any tips for me?
    Talk to everyone like you're in a high school classroom and the teacher is right over your shoulder
  • corytutor
    My speech pattern never differentiated the 2
  • Milk Jugz
    corytutor said:
    My speech pattern never differentiated the 2
    You must have spent A LOT of time in detention...........
  • corytutor
    Im familiar with it yes. 
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    corytutor said:
    Got any tips for me?
    My favorite quote

NSFW language, FYI, not sure if that is permitted or not, open at your own risk disclaimer

Not a tip per se, but something that I always try remember when dealing with people. 

//Removed Video Due To Profanity -Brigby
  • Milk Jugz
    edited October 2017
    corytutor said:
    Got any tips for me?
    My favorite quote

NSFW language, FYI, not sure if that is permitted or not, open at your own risk disclaimer

Not a tip per se, but something that I always try remember when dealing with people. 

//Removed Video Due To Profanity -Brigby
    I had a disagreement with a very close friend one time, someone I've known for almost 30 years (we are both 33 years old). I told him "you complain (much stronger word, but again high school classroom) everyday about this a-h or that a-h, but what you really need to do is look in the mirror. That's the real a-h!!!!"

He didn't talk to me for 3 years........ Much better person now though..... I like to think I sent him down that path
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    Put away your avocado toast and feelings you millennials, we've reached peak self indulgence! 
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

This discussion has been closed.