Im a meanie

corytutor
corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
Apparently im a jerk lol. I rarely come here. In the past 3 days ive been flagged 6 times. Am i really so bad or is there just a large number of sensitive people here? Maybe both?

Comments

• corytutor
    Its no secret i suppose lol
  • Punishu777
    Punishu777 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    As someone who has been on alliances with you for the last 3 years or so. Yes, you are. 

The bigger issue though is the bunch of babies who play this game and cry about every little thing. D3 needs to give them all a participation trophy so they feel loved and appreciated...along with 70 ISO and 10 HP.

Maybe I'll get flagged now too :)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looking at the flagged posts... I get why people did that. I wouldn't flag them myself though, they weren't that bad in my opinion.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't say that I am huge fan of nameless.  But the flagging in the time gem season has been absurd.  Some of your comments have been very snarky cory, but you do not deserve the backlash you have gotten.  not ALL of it, anyway. :)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Who are you?
  • corytutor
    Im snarky. Sure. But its light compared to the things i truly want to say. Or am allowed to. 

I just call it how i see it, without really feeling the need to sugarcoat things. 

Pun. Love you too. 

Dorm. Im EyeSnipe. 

A jerk. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Snarky? Yes.
    A jerk? Maybe.
    Would I have a beer with you just based on our limited contact? Absolutely!

I wouldn't have flagged any of your comments, some people have a stick up their.....
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    You've been abrasive at times, but I don't think any of them were abuse worthy.  I think some people just got a little heated.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Yes Eye, you're terrible.
    Come to S1 once win based goes in, let's trade some retals with 3s for our 40.
  • corytutor
    Im there now. Have awhile. And im totally down for that
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    If snark was a bannable offense, our whole Skrull alliance would be gone.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Yes Eye, you're terrible.
    Come to S1 once win based goes in, let's trade some retals with 3s for our 40.
    corytutor said:
    Im there now. Have awhile. And im totally down for that
    I'm in too, for those interested
  • corytutor
    Bring the beers milky
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Eh. You're a little blunt, but nothing that I've remotely thought was really worth flagging. It's an opinion. I'm free to counter it with my own. And from what I've seen (and experienced) you haven't been harsh or condescending when people disagree with you - even when they've been that way to you. Truth, I'd be more likely to flag some of the response you've *gotten*.
  • corytutor
    Im not that type of guy to go flagging folks. Id rather just say whats on my mind. But to each his own i suppose
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Okay, I have a new question. How do I report somebody that I think is inappropriately flagging stuff? Because flagging this as Spam is pure tinykitty and THAT's a jerk move.
  • corytutor
    Wow. I hadnt even noticed. Lolololol
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    As someone who has been on alliances with you for the last 3 years or so. Yes, you are. 

The bigger issue though is the bunch of babies who play this game and cry about every little thing. D3 needs to give them all a participation trophy so they feel loved and appreciated...along with 70 ISO and 10 HP.

Maybe I'll get flagged now too :)
    Or we could move the participation trophy to top 10. That would go over well.
  • veneretio
    veneretio Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Okay, I have a new question. How do I report somebody that I think is inappropriately flagging stuff? Because flagging this as Spam is pure tinykitty and THAT's a jerk move.
    Well... I can see where they're coming from. Isn't this post just someone looking for some attention? It's not even loosely related to the game.
This discussion has been closed.