Start hyping Christmas!

Comments

• Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker

5* Punisher confirmed?

The baddest Santa of all.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only if you were naughty. But don't worry - he has a list ;)
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kishida said:

5* Punisher confirmed?

Don't tease me!

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards

Supposedly Punisher series was delayed to December, due to recent events. Nothing says holidays like more Punisher, eh? 

5* Punisher confirmed?

That'd be a cool variant cover.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017

Kishida said:

5* Punisher confirmed?

He's making a list, checking twicefold, gonna make bad guys' bodies turn cold, Frankie Claus is coming to town. 
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I want a 4-star Korg.  And hopefully, his 3 powers are named Rock, Paper & Scissors lol
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would be ecstatic if they did the Thanos Crash of the Mad Titan again. It's the best thing they've ever done in this game. I'm expecting another Apocalypse boss event and more X-Men characters, though. Hopefully in addition to the special Crash. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would be ecstatic if they did the Thanos Crash of the Mad Titan again. It's the best thing they've ever done in this game. I'm expecting another Apocalypse boss event and more X-Men characters, though. Hopefully in addition to the special Crash. 
    That event was my favorite. So much Iso. SO MUCH ISO!
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    What was special about the Thanos crash?
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Daily LT's, choice of 3 characters to use in the crash so more people could participate, and it was part of a separate full DDQ page so you got double the normal DDQ rewards.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    OJSP said:
    Crash of the Mad Titans 22/12/2016 - 26/12/2016
    Guardian of the Galaxy
    X-men
    Inhumans
    Villains
    Avengers

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/56299/crash-of-the-mad-titan-event-details-released

Edit: a few minutes too late. added link.
    I might be remembering this wrong, but I BELIEVE you could also use some 3* characters to compete in the nodes as well. Like, the GoTG team allowed for 3* Rocket & Groot, X-Men allowed Patch, Inhumans allowed Kamala, etc.  

Huh. This is oddly quoting what I assume was your original edit, @OJSP.

EDIT: Nevermind, you must have edited AFTER, but it didn't show up in the thread for me but did in my quote. 
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    HO! :D Ha-Ha
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ho Ho Ho.

I think I'm doing this right.
  • Team_Jacob
    Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker
    @Birgby , time to let us know about some sort of redemptive christmas events!?
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, wheres double ISO? This announcement is getting very late in the day now. Christmas surely cannot just consist of 12 Days of Marvel, that would be absolutely insulting. 
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    y'all killed xmas with all this prehype :(
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, wheres double ISO? This announcement is getting very late in the day now. Christmas surely cannot just consist of 12 Days of Marvel, that would be absolutely insulting. 
    Especially when coupled with the ISO "sale". I'm not one to get carried away with hyperbole or take things too personally, but the combination of the (at this point) likelihood of no double ISO, a sale featuring woefully meager amounts of ISO for exorbitant prices, and an event that doles out a whopping 12,400 ISO and three 4* covers over the span of 12 days does seem like a poke in the eye. Both eyes. 
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    All we really care about is double ISO. I need it bad with covers dying and Christmas should have it without fail. No questions asked. It should be automatic. 

If this is all we are getting then this will go down as the worst Christmas, by far. It would be difficult to ever top this on the bad scale. 
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    mexus said:
    ursopro said:
    y'all killed xmas with all this prehype :(
    You should know yourself better and not read threads like this if you're that sensitive.

• YtsejamHP
    YtsejamHP Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    My apologies if this was answered elsewhere, but any chance there'll be a hero points sale this Christmas/New Year's?
This discussion has been closed.