Start hyping Christmas!

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
The anniversary left us. :( 
But we're just 2 months away from Christmas. Do you remember last Christmas? As i remember it it was better than the anniversary. We had double ISO, sales, cool events, Thanos was released and had his own Thanos themed DDQ story which run alongside the regular DDQ. Wouldn't say no to a reprise of that even if it feels a bit dated now.
Let's bring the hype up for Christmas!

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds good. Double-iso, game changing 5* with a special event and my hoard will be ready to open to get Gambit, Thor and the third one. What's not to like :)
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    Let's get through Ragnarok first.

C'mon devs, tell us how exciting the twilight of the gods will be!

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor

THIS. There might even be another movie/new series to worry about after that for all we know. 

@mexus Definitely with you on the Christmas hype though my friend, it was pretty frickin awesome last year. The double iso helped me finish the 3-star tier and start working on the 3-4* transition, the boss was Galactus and I actually managed to make progression for the first time in a boss event, not having to worry about Galactus moving tiles. The DDQ Crash also gave you options on characters to complete with, which included 3-stars, so I also got a huge boost of confidence being able to do crashes I usually couldn't. Absolutely monumental for my growth as a player. 
  • aesthetocyst

THIS. There might even be another movie/new series to worry about after that for all we know. 

Supposedly Punisher series was delayed to December, due to recent events. Nothing says holidays like more Punisher, eh? 

Double supposedly, there was a last minute change in rewards resulting in a character being awarded twice over the Anniversary. Well we know who they put in ... wonder who they took out?

Could be completely unrelated. Could be completely related.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I will just throw it here. There is Marvel comic book franchise that has a movie premier in December (most likely the highest grossing movie of the year). Hugely unlikely but not unheard of ;-)
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    I really hope they bring back Thanos DDQ or something similar including the 2 DDQs per day and a Clash type node daily.
    Magic said:
    I will just throw it here. There is Marvel comic book franchise that has a movie premier in December (most likely the highest grossing movie of the year). Hugely unlikely but not unheard of ;-)
    What's coming out in December?  Thor Ragnarok is in November and Black Panther is in February.
  • aesthetocyst
    Magic said:
    Lolz :D

broll said:
    What's coming out in December?  Thor Ragnarok is in November and Black Panther is in February.
    Well, it ain't Jumanji.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, I bet he means Star Wars.... doubt they would tie that in but it's not impossible.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017

Supposedly Punisher series was delayed to December, due to recent events. Nothing says holidays like more Punisher, eh?
    They should CGI in a Santa hat on him in every scene. Either that, or shoot a quick extra scene where he crosses paths with John McClane :smiley:
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Dont forget that great Haloween vault...
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Tiny kitty Christmas!!! 
  • Avalancher
    Avalancher Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    There will never be a Christmas like Thanos Christmas. What a wonderful year it has been.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    5* of this guy, please -- he's canon!!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just want a really awesome Halloween event first. Maybe like a trick or treat vault where it can have some "trick" rewards in there like 100 iso or 10 hp as well as really awesome "treats" like 10k iso, 5k hp and targeted covers that you specifically need as well. It would be a week long separate Halloween themed ddq that has a 100 item vault and a Blade crash. The crash would reward a 10 pack to the Halloween vault and not a legendary.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,795 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm weak I don't want double ISO at Christmas or any special events, let me spend time with my family, no one needs a boss event on xmas day  ;)
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker

5* Punisher confirmed?

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,183 Chairperson of the Boards

5* Punisher confirmed?

As long as he's a Black/Green/Blue or Black/Yellow/Blue character. We don't have one of those in 5* land yet
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    X-mas with the X-Men back?

This discussion has been closed.