So, how was Anniversary for you?

Options
13»

Comments

• Zyrook
    Zyrook Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This was a good anniversary for me. Got 12 Devil Dino tokens overall, more 4* covers than I care to count. Enough ISO to champ 2 4*s, a few 5* covers, and some fun events. I'm shocked, but I think my favorite boosted team is now Rocket, Gamora, Devil Dino, and I'm now a little sad I probably won't get to play with that team boosted again.
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The return of the X-men, double ISO, great Apocalypse Boss Event, good anniversary vault (66 pulls got me 2x LT, 7x Dinos, 5x 4*, some 3*s and 600hp), +8 champ levels for Dino making her 283 (and my highest character :D !!!), and no server problems = Very good anniversary overall, I'm satisfied!
  • TheDobot
    TheDobot Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    It was meh.  

I think it really depends on how your pulls went.  Unfortunately for me my 3 5* pulls from the Mes Amis tokens were all OML black, the only cover out of all the 5* in the game I already 5 covers in and they wouldn't swap or even talk with me other than a stock answer about it.  On the flip side I did get my final cover for  quake, Jessica drew, x23, RG4* and Dino and I feel they were given to me based on my roster needs and not so much RNG.  I don't know if thats true but I'm going with it:)

The Boss event was nice being more puzzley, but it was boring and took the place of a real event awarding double iso.  So for the first 4 days there was no double iso from lighten rounds and no double iso from a PVE event.  

After the first round of events, things were more anniversary like and the iso added up fast and it was nice.  

Devil Dino is ok and it was cool to finally get my last covers to champ, but what happened to the high anniversary drop rate from anniversaries past?  

Why have the anniversary tokens be a vault too?  You take away the chance of a bonus hero.  It was the anniversary, why not have MORE bonus heroes drop for people.

The first anniversary was so epic its always going to be hard to match that, but this felt kinda mailed in.  Oh well, time to start hoarding tokens again:)

• cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The ISO intake was great, pulled over 80k a day after the boss event.  Got so used to that I was pretty disappointed to only get 15k yesterday.  Not a fan of 48 hr subs!

Pulls from the Anniversary vault were pretty good for me as well.

Overall, no complaints!
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got 8 Devil Dinos...so not good.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options

I did not love nor hate Anniversary IV. Definitely an improvement over the past two, especially the Boss event this year.. but I think I'm still stuck in the wonderful Anniversary I when I first started playing. Regardless, overall I am happy, I finally champed Carnage and X-23. I had the best vault pull possible; out of 70 tokens (10pk I bought) I pulled all 4*, Fan Favs Tokens, 2900 HP, 10K from 70 Anniversary vault pulls.

My only negative for me personally is that I could not reach 900 in the 'Lets be Frank' PVP for my final 13th cover for 4* Punisher.. it just saddens me that I still do not have a champed 4* Punisher :/