Double ISO - are you feeling it?

13»

Comments

• Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    double iso, is gone for me, because of the current Simulator PVE event (I am at 3* land, PVE CL7).

I will try again later, but I doubt I continue with it.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Yes. I've champed Carnage and soon Devil Dino just thanks to double ISO. Hands down best Anniversary event.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,050 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it wasn’t for the double iso, I wouldnt have been able to champ 4* Venom (Eddie Brock). I champed a bunch of other 4*s too (carnage, x-23, 4* wolverine).
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i went from 5k at the start of double iso, to 660k. so 655k iso in however long it's been. not too shabby. they really should have this a couple times per year.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Definitely feeling it. Leveled up PP and SS to 300+ each (from 255) to help on the 5* essential nodew, champed Carnage, champed Devil Dino, 2* Storm and by the end of things Ill have a champed Mockingbird too and none of this was even helped by double ISO LRs!
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    I think it's been a slow burn effect for me. Champed Thoress at the very beginning of the anniversary, so started with zero iso. But along the way managed to rechamp two 2 stars, x23, and Eddie Venom. 

I did have tp sell three 2 stars during this period, but overall, definitely felt the iso increase. Best part though is that, besides max covering dino, I've officially champed all my max covered 4s (bringing me to 46 four star champs). Double iso weeks really should be held quarterly imo.
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    Double iso forever would be nice. Only sitting on about 20 million in iso debt. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
     Kind of, but I went on a bit of a 4* champing spree. I champed Thor, Iceman, X-23, De4dpool, Dino, and Carnage. 

Dino came from 152, Carnage and Thor were 188 and 194 respectively, De4dpool was at 209, X-23 at 213 and Iceman at 229. I leveled up a few other characters to their max, but have spent well over 1M ISO in the past 10 days or so. 

I calculated how much ISO it would take to max just my 4* characters, and it's still about 1.5M more ISO than what I have on hand. I know others are well over 10M, so it could be way worse.

On the one hand, I feel like my roster has taken a nice step forward in the past week or so. On the other, it's a bit demoralizing to feel like I haven't made much of a dent in my deficit, even though I know I did. And, it just keeps growing with each new release. 

I definitely echo @smkspy. It would be a huge help if we could have this several times a year, instead of basically at anniversary and Christmas. Those are the only times I remember it running in the 1.5 years I've been playing. 

Oh, and double the bonus rewards next time too, pretty please? 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, greatly feeling it! Have champed Dino and Parker. And will still be able to champ 3* Gambit when I get the 3 covers from Dino versus event, also will champ X23 Monday. And will champ my IM40 dupe by Wednesday. The IM dupe will not be during double iso, but that is an impressive streak of champs in a short stretch!!!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    corytutor said:
    That's 70 4s, or 40 5s.
    Exaggerating a little?
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    corytutor said:
    That's 70 4s, or 40 5s.
    Exaggerating a little?
    It's roughly 377K to champ a 4* from Level 70. Multiplying 377K by 57 (the number of 4*s in the game currently) gets us to basically 21.5M.

I don't know exactly how much it costs exactly to champ a 5* from 255, but I think it was about 555K to take my 5/3/5 255 Panther from 255 to 450. There's what, 19 5*s in the game now? That's 10.5M, not including champ fees. 

So a 20M debt is possible, but I would think if you've been playing that much to get a roster that large, your debt would be a little smaller than that. 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Normal ISO ended again. We're back to half ISO events until LRs tomorrow.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches said:
    Normal ISO ended again. We're back to half ISO events until LRs tomorrow.
    Don't forget the idiotic 2x48 hr subs.
    We're on quarter ISO, really.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Damn, we should get +1% of ISO per each SHIELD level reached (up to 100 in case they will increase cap).
    It would be a great bonus that would reflect the needs of players depending on their roster.