Which toons do you use in Deadpool's Daily?

Options
13»

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why are people so into beating DDQ as quickly as possible? It's pretty much the only part of the game where speed doesn't matter at all. I love getting to use it as a place to play around with characters who I can't really use in PvE or PvP because they're just not effective enough to hang there.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    For the 2* nodes I usually use Thormneto. Remember when that was the meta? God I've been playing this game too long.

The required character node, I use Deadpool and Thanos. Used to be Deadpool and Switch, but Thanos kills everyone once one is dead, so either I get whales off, or match one to death and match is over. 

For the big enchilada, I use Teen Grey, Thanos, and Strange. I like to play the "can I get 10 purple AP before Strange kills the first guy?" game. If I can then Jean kills them all, and Thanos kills the next wave. If not, it's still pretty quick. 
  • lakantanz
    lakantanz Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If you're going for speed (which above is mentioned as not the end all be all), 4 star Gamora and R&G with the required and then with Thanos demolish both nodes.  I have finished both in 1 or 2 moves with a lucky cascade but even without it's ridiculously fast.

A good option if you are running short on time.
  • twistmonkey
    twistmonkey Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options

1* node - juggernaut

2 x 2* nodes - which ever 2* are close to or champed - normally roll with Ares, OBW and storm

Dat Required Character - 3* Deadpool and Switch - this way my whale points are always going up

The Big Enchilada - lvl 315 OML, 3* Thanos, 3* Strange. Usually takes 4-5 moves before all waves are dead

• BlackWidow70
    BlackWidow70 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    1* Node - IM35, Juggernaut, MBW

2* Nodes - Whatever my upper level 2's are at the time.  All things being equal it would be Thor/Storm/Mags

Dat Required Char - Required, DP3 (for the DP Points), and 4 R&G to get it over quicker.

TBE - 4* R&G, 5* Starlord, 3* Thanos - Twice I've one the whole thing on one move (couple of cascades wiped out 3 and Thanos took care of the other 3); many times on one turn (multiple moves due to match 5's); and lacking those two outcomes it's usually only 2-3 moves.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1* - Spiderman
    2* - EIther OBW with 2 of Thor / Wolverine / Ares or Magneto / Storm / Hawkeye. Depends on farming state at that time

Dat Required Character - Phoenix (mine is level 375) / 3Thanos
    Enchilada - Phoenix / 3Thanos / 3* Deadpool (for points)

Looks like I do the points opposite to most (who do it in the required character node)