Which toons do you use in Deadpool's Daily?

[Combine/move this if mentioned elsewhere - I didn't see it]

I'm wondering if most players switch up the characters they use based on opponents, or stick to their favorite picks for the most part.

Personally, I use Storm for the 1* node, Storm, Mags & Marvel or the 2* nodes, XFWolvie & Jean (2 of the 8 4* I have CHAMPED) for the essential, then Wolvie, Jean, and 3* Thanos for the last. I like using that combo so I can set off one of Jean's powers and win the rest of the match with Thanos.

Not trying to find "most fun combos" exactly, mostly interested in finding the most efficient toons to use based on my own roster. Thanks.

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the essential, I use Deadpool and Scarlet Witch, as it makes sure I get my 1 deadpool match per day.
    I then sub out the essential and DP for OML and Teen Jean, as those 3 are fairly efficient.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    1*, I still have Iron Man and Storm. Storm isn't necessary, but I like her.

2*, I grab three from the top of my 2*, sometimes based on how their powers work together, sometimes based on how I like the characters, occasionally because I like the colour combination of their costumes. At any given point, I generally have half a dozen or so 2* above 120, so it's pretty easy, regardless.

If the required 3* is a character I like, I'll build a team around them for that mission, and usually use it again for TBE. If they're not, and I just want to get it done as quickly as possible, R4G and Strange, or something like that.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    2*:  I recently re-discovered OBW's Espionage, when put at 5, steals and does extra damage.  Have her tank for blue and black users.  Quick matches.  I am now planning to keep a L144 OBW rostered to save sooo much time.
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    * - Juggernaut and Iron Man
    ** - Thor, Wolverine and Daken
    ** - Black Widow, Ares and Human Torch

*** - Toon of the Day, Deadpool and Scarlet Witch. All I want to do here is drop whales. Never gets old.
    *** - Dr Strange, Iron Fist and Luke Cage. My goal is to take as little damage as possible.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    1) Juggs
    2) Ares, OBW, Captain Marvel (gather at least 10 red and 9 black and at least 6 green, preferably more in the first wave and use Ares's red, Cap's black, and then Ares's green to finish off the second round without a move)
    3) Ares, Mags, Captain Marvel (no real strategy, just very strong 2*s)
    4) Essential character, Deadpool, Thanos (DP for his points and you only have to down the lowest health to win the battle)
    5) OML, Str5nge, Thanos (just use those delicious 5* match damages to down and Thanos helps with the rest)
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    * - Juggernaut (1)
    ** - Magneto/Hawkeye/Storm (2 and 3)
    Essential - Deadpool/Essential/Quicksilver

DDQ - LThor/OBW/3* Blade - not sure why I like this combo but I've been using it for as long as I can remember...

• WalrusGooner
    WalrusGooner Posts: 62 Match Maker
    * - Juggernaut. Nuff said.
    ** - One of the following teams for each node, depending on the current state of my 2* farm (I rarely use the same team for both nodes):
    • Thor/Wolverine/OBW
    • Ares/Daken/Torch
    • Magneto/Hawkeye/Storm
    Thor and Ares can be reliably substituted for each other, which opens up additional combos. Torch is 5/5/3 so he can use black and Thor/Ares can use green.

*** - Essential/Deadpool/rainbow coverage. I like the idea of regularly using SWitch, may try that in the future.
    *** - LThor/Blad3/Strang3. My usual wave/goon node team. Doesn't work so well if the goons are Ultron sentries, but I haven't wiped once since the switch to the current format regardless, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    1* - Jugg & IM
    2* - 3 with the highest level currently (rotating farm)
    DRC - Required, Red Hulk, 3* Deadpool (for the daily acquisition of points)
    TBE - 5* Thanos, 5* Panther, 3* Strange 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    one star: Juggernaut

two star: My three highest two-stars. Currently that's Wolverine, Hawkeye, Storm, which is a pretty decent team.

three star essential: Required/Riri/IM40. Chase yellow for the recharge, then Riri Red kills the two in back, and then her green or blue does enough to finish the last one standing.  

three star wave: 3Thanos, 4Blade, 3Strange - makes sure everyone is below 4500 HP, so Thanos gets them all when one drops. 
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    DDQ is mostly an autopilot exercise for me lately. I use the teams that are easiest to pick so I can get through it quicker.

1* - Ironman / Juggs / Storm (because I have all 1*s rostered I have to take 3, used to just use IM)
    2* - Mags / Storm / Hawkeye If they are all champed, if not, sub in OBW, Ares, or whoever is highest

Essential - Required / Medusa / 4* Capt. Marvel 
    Enchilada - 4* Blade / Medusa / 4* Capt. Marvel 

I used to use Deadpool everyday in the Essential to rack up whale points, but I have a couple hundred thousand of them right now, and I never use them. Plus I got tired of scrolling through my roster to find him. The 4*s I use now are some of my highest levels, so they are always on the first page.  
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Juggernaut for 1 star

Whatever champed 2s I have for both 2 two star nodes, though I prefer Storm, hawkeye, and magneto.

Was using switch and deadpool for the required node but I maxed out my deadpool points. Now using BB and Thanos.

For the BE, my current team is 3thanos,  3daken, and a random 5 star, usually BB there too.

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 star: Juggernaut
    Both 2 star fights: Wolverine, Ms Marvel, Black Widow
    Required 3*: Deadpool + Whoever I feel like using.
    Big Enchilada: Medusa, 3* Thanos, 3* Dr Strange
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    1 - Iron Man Model 35
    2 - depends on the state of the champ farm but probably Ares, Ms.Marvel, Magneto
    3 - Same as the previous

Required 3* : depends on the colors but usually Carol, Medusa, Required
    Big Enchilada : Carol, Medusa, Coulson

Back when I used to be a 3* lad I went with Cyclops, Strange and Scarlet Witch
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    1 stars - Storm, IronMan, Juggernaut
    both 2 stars - Storm, Captain Marvel, Thor.
    required + Deadpool & Scarlet Witch.
    Enchilada - 4* Cage, Medusa, 3* Strange
  • SkadenFrudee
    SkadenFrudee Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    1* Juggs
    2* Thormneto
    3* required character + 3* Thanos & Deadpool
    TBE Dr Strange, Thanos & Deadpool  
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    1* Juggernaut
    2* Depends on farm but probably Ares, Cap Marvel, OBW or Magneto
    3* Required + various, I like to try different teams each day
    BE - 3* Thanos + low level 4*
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    1-star node: Juggs

2-star wave node: Ares, Carol, Storm (3 AoE attacks and 2 strong nukes from Ares)

2-star node: Wolverine, Daken, Fishnets

3-star required node: Rhulk and Nova (cheap powers, one Rhulk green usually ends it)

3-star reward wave node: Patch, Daken, & Thanos
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    1* IM35.  Undefeated
    2* (both) - my preferred team is CM-Storm-Thor, aka team AOE.  I'll use Wolvie, Hawk, Ares, Daken, or Torch also depending on who's where in my farm.  I do not factor these nodes into farm decisions, I enjoy scrambling for a team occasionally.
    3* req char - 3DP and Switch.  Thanos or Bolt replaces req char if a used char is featured.  Gets me my DP Points daily.
    TBE - 4R&G, G4mora, Thanos.   Strikes and Court Death.  Never takes more than 3-4 moves.  Can take one with a cascade.
  • WalrusGooner
    WalrusGooner Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Dormammu said:
    3-star required node: Rhulk and Nova (cheap powers, one Rhulk green usually ends it)
    Out of curiosity, when you say "one RHulk green", are you talking at nine, or saving for 18?
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nine. Match against whoever has the most health until I have nine green. If there is no green or purple I'll match yellow and black and let Nova get his hands dirty.