Which toons do you use in Deadpool's Daily?

Comments

• freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    1* - Ironman / Storm / Venom
    2* - Thor / Storm / Ares

Essential - Required / Red Hulk / Scarlet Witch 
    Enchilada - OML / Wasp / 4* Capt. Marvel 
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    1* - Iron Man / Spider-Man / Storm.
    2* - Bullseye / Black Widow / Thor.
    Essential - Required / Deadpool (For points) / Thanos (For prizes.)
    Enchilada - Thanos / Steve Rogers / Black Panther.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,529 Chairperson of the Boards

My teams have changed quite a lot since I took over the DDQ Matchup thread about a year ago: used to rely heavily on Cap3 in the waves missions to save on AP and get rid of CD tiles... how times have changed ;)

Nowadays it's:

1* Juggs

2* and 3* Thor / Magneto / Storm

Required: OML / required / Thanos3

TBE: OML / DP3 / Thanos3

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    ddq1 - juggs
    ddq2 - depends on the current state of my roster, but mostly thor, storm and mags.
    the required node is reserved for Deadpool for his daily points, with switch to speed up his whales
    strange, Thanos and 5* iron man for the wave node.
    always the same teams, I like playing on autopilot on my way home. 
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    3* Iron Fist, 3* Black Panther, 3* Bullseye
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,289 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    3* required -  whatever 3* required, plus 5* Hulk and Black Bolt
    Wave Node - Moon Knight, 3* Thanos, Black Bolt
    2* nodes - Daken, Storm, Ares (sometimes sub in OBW and Thor) but always use Daken
    1* node - Iron Man and Hawkeye

I always use 3* Deadpool if I am not maxed on DP points too.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Oh what a great place to play with 5* hulk. Mine is 1/2/1 so hasn't seen any serious play yet.
  • murrayb67
    murrayb67 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    1* Juggs or IM35
    2* Mags/Storm/Hawkeye (Awesome Synergy) or Ares/Daken/Marvel
    I rotate on the rest
  • MoTiV
    MoTiV Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2017
    1* - Juggs/spiderman/BW just cuz

2* both - Thor/Mags/Hawkeye - when my roster allows it... Go for purple for mags and yellow for Thor to trigger Hawkeye's speedshot... If you can time it right the 2nd wave gets decimated after 1 turn

3* required - 3* thanos/strange/ required 3*

3* wave - 3* thanos/ strange/ Deadpool - to build up my whales whales whales. Target toon with least health first, preferably you want court of death to take down one toon and heavily damage the other then target that toon when the new ones arrive and repeat until you win. If anyone actually fires a power then Strange moves things along quickly.

This has consistently been the fastest way to clear all nodes for me.

• Ramsey
    Ramsey Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    1* - I only have two rostered.  Juggs cuz he can solo this and a couple MBW (with only 5 blues) so I can send her for team-up help.  Her stun does come in handy occasionally here, but Juggs is never in danger.

2* - All depends on the state of my 2* farm.  Favorite teams are Thor/Storm/Magneto or Capt Marvel/OBW/red-green hero (Ares, Torch, Thor, Wolverine).  The first team needs no introduction.  The latter works well as it covers all colors, packs some punch, and OBW's heals, steals, and CD debuffs are very handy.

Required - I always add 3*DP and SW to the required.  SW helps build your 14 purple and auto-win.  Not necessarily the quickest, but doing this helps me never forget to use DP every day and build his whale points (over 800k currently).

Wave - Since my 5* roster is almost useless, I use 4*s Blade/Medusa/Cage and roll through this and end at almost full health.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    * : Juggernaut, Spider-Man, Black Widow. BW is underleveled, she's just there for her stun.

** (wave) : Wolverine, Magneto, Captain Marvel. Rainbow team. Sometimes I'll switch it up and run Thor/Storm/OBW.

** : Ares, Bullseye, Daken. Use the Dark Avengers on my team for a change.

*** (required): required + random 5* + 3* Thanos. Kill one, often just by the 5* match damage, then Thanos downs the rest.

TBE : 4* Carol + 4* Coulson + 3* Hawkeye lately. Once the strikes come out, they quickly get buffed to the moon and then everything starts falling down. A starting Ultron Sentry is beyond annoying when running this team though, since it can move the board so quickly and delay you getting started.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the 1* node, I've either been using IM35/Storm/SpiderMan or Yelena/IM35/Widow.

For the 2* nodes, I've been using Thor/OBW/Moonstone, Thor/OBW/Marvel or Storm/MNMagneto/Hawkeye

For the 3* essential, I've been using Featured/Deadpool/random dude(ette), except when the featured character is in a team I particularly like using (for example, I like using the 3* Guardians together) or when Deadpool or Daredevil is featured, where I invariably use Deadpool/Daredevil/Devil Dino, based on a silly joke team I saw on the forums once upon a time, but couldn't find again just now.

For TBE, I used to always use 3* Steve/IM40/Kamala or 3* Marvel/3* Cyclops/Kamala, but now either use OML/3*Cyclops/Kamala or 2* Bullseye/3* Falcon/Wasp...usually the latter.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    1* - Spidey/Storm/Juggy.

Both of the 2* fights are wildly varying, depending on who I feel like using. Sometimes, even my champed Bagman gets a turn. :)

Required Node - Deadpool, Scarlet Witch and required character. Deadpool points!
    TBE - OML, 3* Thanos and 3* Rocket and Groot.  R&G eventually heal up when I go into the PvE nodes with this team.

ZootSax said:

<snip>
    2* Bullseye/3* Falcon/Wasp...usually the latter.
    I've used 2* Wolverine with Falcon/Wasp for complete rainbow coverage. Plus you can generate strike tiles on your own if you need it.  (2* Wolverine also lets you use the team for Combined Arms, which is why I use him and not another R/G user.)
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker

I tend to use:

* - Spidey

** wave node - Black Widow, Bullseye, Thor. Widow's blue resets minion timers. Build up Thor's green and yellow. Smash the second wave with them.

** 3v3 node - Wolverine, Daken, Magneto. So many sword tiles.

*** 3v3 - Depends on the required character

*** wave - Strange, Cage, and Deadpool. Gives me a use of Deadpool every day to earn whale points.

• MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    1 Storm, Iron Man, Widow  covers all colors Storms Black is actually the most powerful attack in one star land
    2 Storm, Magneto, Ares  (Magneto generates Blue, Storm kills everything)  Ares uses what tiles are left.
    3 See 2
    4 Depends on required character this is my chance to have fun and pick different characters.
    5 Black Panther, Hulk and 3* Deadpool.  Truly awesome carnage and gets me my deadpool points every day.
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    1. Juggernaut with two lvl 1 sidekicks Yelena Belova and Black Widow.  
    2 & 3 Storm, Magneto and Captain Marvel.
    Essential 3DP, essential, SW (I had 999,999 Deadpool points until I unleashed a never ending torrent of Megawhales on lvl 8 Apocolypse) I was using 4* Grocket and Drax when I had maxxed points.  
    Big Enchilada is OML, 3* Thanos and 3* Daken.

• chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    1* jugs, im, hawkeye
    2* wave - fish nets, marvel, ares
    2* node - same as above
    3* essential - essential, 3* fist, 3* deadpool
    3* wave - hulkbuster, 3* strange, 3* Thanos

• MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    seriously consider getting Deadpool somewhere in your rotation for this event so that you are racking up points every day, without having to remember to play him.

His purple absolutely ROCKS in some battles like in events if leaguemates give you a Purple team-up.  You have a I Win button that will beat Apoc, Galactus, etc. or get you out of a bad fight in one shot.  But you have to keep it powered up.
  • abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Don't know what I have to add, but I'll add it anyway:

1. Juggs; it's the one I always used and I don't care about rostering another 1*
    2. Whomever is highest level; I tend to pair Storm with Mags or OBW with Wolverine and/or Daken.
    3. Same unless somebody got too injured at which point I swap others 
    Essential: Essential, 3* Deadpool, Beast. Because I like Deadpool points and Beast. 
    Enchilada: 4* Carol/Rocket/Medusa. Does it quick and without health packs
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler

TBE - Iceman, 3* IM and 3* Thanos, get 6 yellow and 3 green and win in normally under 5 or 6 turns