Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    I went with Vision, Howie, and Gobs. 
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I figured in part this will be PVPs they run during the Anniversary. Like how Deadpool was super-popular in an early anniversary so they ran Weapon Tex-Mex.

Ignoring that, I answered:
    3* IF
    4* Thor
    5* Green Goblin
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This makes me think of the time they had the valentines day contest for the entire community where the rewards I believe were 3* storm, 4* Cyclops and 5* Phoenix.  Could be something like that.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Options
    3*: Patch - I think he is the coolest character that showcases the perfect risk vs reward scenario 

4*: Wasp - I consider her rebalance to be one of the best because it turned her from someone I didn't want to roster to someone I often use. She has a nifty support skill set.

5*: Black Bolt - I'm no where near 5* land but he's one of the few characters that don't have a variant but overall he is a great character. That and I'm not a fan of Silver Surfer in the game. 

Sadly no Punisher. I really dislike the 3* version and my 4* is still stuck at 5/4/3 but I'm almost there!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3* Strange
    4* Blade
    5* Thanos
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When the prompt showed up I skipped it. Now it won't show up again.

Well darn.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3* Cyclops - Love destroying people with his powers. The animation for his black really makes you feel the power.
    4* Blade - Leveled him at 8 covers for CoT and have loved him since. His red is a thing of beauty.
    5* Thanos - Only have five covers, but love the stun with Court Death. His green is devastating as well.
  • Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Anon said:

Well darn.
    If you press the cogs and find the button called today's news and press it - it will reappear... 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Blergh said:
    Anon said:

Well darn.
    If you press the cogs and find the button called today's news and press it - it will reappear... 
    Didn't for me. But it's fine. No big loss.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3* Strange
    4* Coulson
    5* Thanos

Strange & Thanos are favorites due to utility. Coulson is the character I really like. He also happens to be awesome.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Anon said:

Well darn.
    https://teamd3go.typeform.com/to/Wq4jTM?surveyid=b7bf349b041c425aa18465857a1f8570

Just in case you feel left out. 
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options

3* Elektra

4* Venom (Eddie)

5* Hulk

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3* Doctor Strange.
    4* Peggy Carter.
    5* Hawkeye.

I wouldn't say these are my definitive picks, but they felt right at the moment. I chose Strange for his utility, Peggy for he original and excellent character design (even if the meta has moved away from her), and Hawkeye because he's fun to play and is one of the only 5* characters I put on rosters even at 1/1/2 and without any ISO applied to him.
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Apparently you can take this survey as many times as you want. I don't know if the results register though. I hope it doesn't mess with the end result- whatever that may be.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Favourite character in each tier.

Doom.
    Thing.
    Surfer.

5* God Doom or Pineapple Ben. Make it happen please Demi.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,652 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anon said:

Well darn.

Same here, showed up in the middle of my PVE 6th clear rush, so closed it before I realizes what it was.
  • BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    3* IM40- His yellow power makes him useful against almost any opponent.
    4* C4rol- I love how she turns opponents' matches against them, plus she has a great nuke.
    5* Phoenix- One of the only 5* characters I have, her resurrection power has come in handy more than once.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,860 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3* Doctor Strange - his power set is so varied and useful.

4* Wasp - she has turned battles for me so many times with her yellow and I love the animation on her blue - SMACK!

5* Black Bolt - I haven't had much chance to use 5* but Bolt at the level I have him is the most useful with his black power and also he looks cool.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's a trap.  Whoever you choose is a candidate for the nerf bat.  Pick every version of Spiderman.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why would you want Spider-Man nerfed?