5* BH pulls?

Options
Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
Over the last few days I pulled over 80+ Classic LT (cp, was hoarding) and only go 2 Bonus Heros....both were 4*...so far since the introduction of BH I only got 5 from my LT (Latest and Classic). Only 1-5* (OmL post nerf)....beside the people who cheated the system, how are Everyone's 5* BH pulls? 

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First of all, they occur for 5*s less than 1% of the time when opening an LT.   So none in 80+ pulls isn't too uncommon.  I got one yesterday, so I know they're still working.
  • stupidweakbaby
    stupidweakbaby Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've gotten a bunch, maybe 5+
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have had 7 BH 5* so far, but my 5* rate is below but acceptable by D3 standards. Btw what is the +/- ratio on this? 
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have had 7 BH 5* so far, but my 5* rate is below but acceptable by D3 standards. Btw what is the +/- ratio on this? 
    If I were to guess,  +/- 12%
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,274 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I got one meager BH as a 5* that one time...    out of I have no clue how many pulls, probably over 200 at this point easily.

Its really rare...  15% chance its a 5*, then 5% chance of a BH... those odds are super low.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The only bonus 5* that I've ever gotten was the day that Hawkeye entered tokens. I got him and a bonus OML.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    I've received 7 5* BHs so far out of 100 5* pulls, no idea how many total pulls that was to get there. Luckily I've had decent luck with BHs. I can't really complain.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ducky said:
    I've received 7 5* BHs so far out of 100 5* pulls, no idea how many total pulls that was to get there. Luckily I've had decent luck with BHs. I can't really complain.
    Yeah, me too.   When I opened my hoard, I had 4 5* BHs in about 160 pulls.  Then I just got another one recently. So 5 in less than 200 pulls. Can't complain at all.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    0/41. Pretty sure my 5* pull rate is below average too. So double whammy.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm still sitting at 0. I'm super jealous I wasn't awake during the 25% chance at 5* for the small window.
  • TheDobot
    TheDobot Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    During the classic odd drop I opened my cp hoard and got 3 bonus 5* BB out of the 18 5* I pulled.  Thats not bad at all.  I wish they would keep those odds( 1/4) all the time.  It really brought some life back to the game being able to give my 5* a little life.  I actually get to use some of them now.  LOL, I've waited soooooo long to finally get to play with a useful GG.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have 4/121 5star BH (2 less than expected odds), but my 4stars are slightly above 5% putting total for LT pulls overall to 5%

And the odds to get a 5star BH is 5% if you get a 6. The odds to get s 5star with a 5star BH is under 1%s Don't confuse both
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Based on my most readily available stats I have 1/18 on 5* draws in the last 6 weeks. So pretty close to the advertised odds but it's not a statistically significant sample so...
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got 5* bonus only once I think. I have no idea how many pulls I've done since this feature was introduced. Hundreds for sure.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    STOPTHIS said:
    I'm still sitting at 0. I'm super jealous I wasn't awake during the 25% chance at 5* for the small window.
    Hopefully it happens again, with an actual advance warning. Maybe that's going to be a solution to get people to stop hoarding their CP?

I've been hoarding for months, so I am absolutely terrified that I'll pull all my tokens some day, and all of a sudden, days or months later, the odds will change without warning.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Two since inception.  One of them was this morning.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've received 3 5* BH since they started. Two during the Classic vault odds drop.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had 1 or 2. Can't remember. Based on the amount of pulls, it's within the margin of error for where I can't really complain, even though it isn't many. Been mostly hoarding, anyway.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I didn't record BH pulls at the start, but overall am sure of at least 6x5BH, 4 during the first 2 months, falling off later. Think, but can't be sure, my 4BH rate is decent to good - got about 10 total in August including heroic pulls.