Hibernum Studio Closure (8/16/17)

13»

Comments

• Adjunct
    Adjunct Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I really enjoy this game and I hope it's a smooth transition.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Well, certainly sad news. I've missed this game, it filled a very specific and necessary role in my life... Maybe you'll see me again soon in battle  :)
  • Dave808
    Dave808 Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Will this have any effect on the release of the next card set? Will there even be a next card set? If so when will it be? Anyone know? I tried searching but couldn't find any info on it. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Dave808
    This shouldn't have any effect on the current card set, however I'm afraid I unfortunately don't have any insight into the status or effect it might have on the next card set.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is there any news on who the new team is? 
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Is there any news on who the new team is? 

I wonder if some of the Hibernum folk were offered jobs to stay on the project.
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Testers probably
  • Waschecht
    Waschecht Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Does the takeover of Hibernum say anything about the profitability of MtGPQ / D3Go?
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Waschecht said:
    Does the takeover of Hibernum say anything about the profitability of MtGPQ / D3Go?
    Not really. The whole studio went under in spite of having some work from D3Go. The MtGPQ team was just a small sliver of their workload. 
  • Furordraco
    Furordraco Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    If the new set still hasnt come out in 2 months then we better start worrying :disappointed:
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    I'm kind of worried already.