MPQ at Marvel.com: Yondu (8/8/17)

Options
13»

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Sambrook's First Question for PvE - Is Jean Grey boosted?  If so, use her, St4r-Lord, and Scarlet Witch.  Cruise through the entire event.  Should be fun with all the special tile makers in the GotG event for Yondu. :)

Edit - Mind over Matter also gets rid of the special Environment Tiles...which could be good or bad, depending on where they are.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Reposting from his individual character thread:

I have a 0/0/2 Yondu and I can confirm that his Blue has a whistling sound effect.

Something else I noticed is that while testing the power out, there was one enemy remaining, and they were stunned. Centaurian Arrow was already fired so it was still in Yaka Assault mode. Despite all this, the enemy took no damage for 2 turns. Once they recovered from the stun, the passive hit them each turn.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but its something I noticed. I really hope it's a bug. If his Blue does nothing if one enemy is remaining and stunned, that sucks.
  • icarusmonkey
    icarusmonkey Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is it just me or is the illustration for Yaka Parachute wrong? Shouldn't the arrow be pointing UPWARD?

If it points down it wouldn't be much of a parachute ... 
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Is it just me or is the illustration for Yaka Parachute wrong? Shouldn't the arrow be pointing UPWARD?

If it points down it wouldn't be much of a parachute ... 
    I think Yondu's arrow can travel in any direction so it doesn't matter. It's probably like that in the movie too? I don't really remember.