Army of One: APR 30-May 02 Frank Castle PVP

Comments

• Could use Psylocke rewards in this one and have the next pvp be Psylocke, its been like forever.
  • Chimaera wrote:
    Could use Psylocke rewards in this one and have the next pvp be Psylocke, its been like forever.
    Wouldn't mind it as well. I have her at 533, so at least 1 Black cover would be much appreciated. This and I really want to max her soon - and those two covers are quite vital.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    locked wrote:
    No srsly I ignored Rage and Ruin and TaT for the most part. My 3-2-4 Patch is a lvl 89 baby (still incredibly useful when buffed). Never got rid of his covers as well.
    TaT was DD. They gave so many covers you could have made almost 2 patches from his intro tournament alone
  • EDIT: Never mind; got to stop mixing up tabs.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    EDIT: Never mind; got to stop mixing up tabs.

Err ...that sounds like a bad idea...shielding before the tourney even starts icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    EDIT: Never mind; got to stop mixing up tabs.

Err ...that sounds like a bad idea...shielding before the tourney even starts icon_e_smile.gif

I REALLY want to win this one. 5* Deadpool is the prize after all.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spoit wrote:
    locked wrote:
    No srsly I ignored Rage and Ruin and TaT for the most part. My 3-2-4 Patch is a lvl 89 baby (still incredibly useful when buffed). Never got rid of his covers as well.
    TaT was DD. They gave so many covers you could have made almost 2 patches from his intro tournament alone

TaT subs had Patch covers for rewards though, IIRC. I think he's only been rewarded once in PvP though?

Spidey's also been a long time since he was last rewarded, but who knows what's going on with him.

Psylocke would be good, and I'd be able to make use of any and all covers I get for her.
    I know Mags appeared recently, but I'm not sure on the other villains - Loki definitely hasn't been around much, but he's not exactly in demand. Maybe Hood or Doom?
  • Mawtful wrote:
    Psylocke would be good, and I'd be able to make use of any and all covers I get for her.
    I know Mags appeared recently, but I'm not sure on the other villains - Loki definitely hasn't been around much, but he's not exactly in demand. Maybe Hood or Doom?
    We just had a Doom reward. Hood would be good. Though I'd like Spidey. Or Psylocke. Or Black Panter. Or Patch.

icon_razz.gif
  • It's late! Fear! Fire! Foes!
  • It's probably not going to start until the point glitch from Top Gun is fixed.
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Lyrian wrote:
    It's probably not going to start until the point glitch from Top Gun is fixed.
    So sometime in June then...?
  • In before severe progression nerf due to the abuse in the previous tournament.

Honesty though I hope D3 knows how it happened and do a hot fix so it doesn't happen again.
  • It's so weird that it's been one player, one shield each tourney. Sounds like a hard bug to find.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    wathombe wrote:
    It's so weird that it's been one player, one shield each tourney. Sounds like a hard bug to find.

Yeah, it must be a weird race condition.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    What you don't know is that it's just demiurge/d3 practicing some kind of weird experimental psychological warfare on it's weary players.

tumblr_inline_mt1anwXVBA1qz4rgp.gif
  • I hereby volunteer to be this tourney's Pinata. Hook me up, D3.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Twysta wrote:
    What you don't know is that it's just demiurge/d3 practicing some kind of weird experimental psychological warfare on it's weary players.

tumblr_inline_mt1anwXVBA1qz4rgp.gif

Got it, so they're currently staring at goats.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe I'm just trying to jump through walls.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's possible they did it as an experiment to see how MMR would work if shielded players showed up in queue. Now they know what can happen to the points and how many shields could be used up.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    scottee wrote:
    It's possible they did it as an experiment to see how MMR would work if shielded players showed up in queue. Now they know what can happen to the points and how many shields could be used up.

Oh, they already knew. It happened in the first round of the first Divine Champions tourney, when not only could you see EVERYONE shielded, but you could put in a tank team by retreating, too. Easiest 1800 points I ever made, and with a 2* roster at that point, too.