Riri Wrecks Shop (the best rework in the game?)

13»

Comments

• byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    I thought she was okay before the rework.

She's really really good now.  Not quite top tier I don't think, but definitely the next tier.  Not sure what their intentions on her green and airborn is supposed to have with red, but her blue is awesome.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Agreed Riri is formidable.  Other notable reworks include 2*Hawkeye, anyone remember evade?  and Loki was also a great buff.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    Ruinate said:
    Does anybody know what happens when enemy Thing is in front and you punch the guy behind him with Riri's red?
    Yes. You punch the guys behind. It was either a Simulator node, or I ran into someone in PvP running a Thing, and while normally I'll take Loki "The Thing killer" (I use Loki's Black to flip The Thing's Protect Tiles and then it's clobberin' time! ;) I decided to see what Riri could do against him. The Thing was already in front when I fired her Red and she 1-shotted both of the back guys, then with Red to spare I punched the **** out of The Thing. It was beautiful :blush:
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Hendross said:
    Agreed Riri is formidable.  Other notable reworks include 2*Hawkeye, anyone remember evade?  and Loki was also a great buff.
    Ah, yes.  I remember 2* Hawkeye being a total pain because of that.  It's not like he could deal significant damage to take advantage of it either.  I seem to remember that he could also Avoid powers that hit everyone on the team.  I can't remember if that was the case since it's been a while, though.