SolidQ said:
    I hope we get to see his stats soon...*cough cough @Cthulhu cough*... :D
    13034 health
    Green - 6641
    Blue -  6586
     :) 

Confirmed
    Black -

3 covers -  3Green AP / 2 Black / 2 Blue / 1 Red (2 turns)
    4 covers - 3Green AP / 3 Black / 2 Blue / 1 Red (2 turns)
    5 covers - 4Green AP / 3 Black / 2 Blue / 1 Red (2 turns)

Green 2581/4114/6641

Blue 2328(3 tiles)/3429(4 tiles)/6586(4 tiles)

• Cactus_Jack_87
    Cactus_Jack_87 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks @fahq1977 and @SolidQ. Are these stats from Discord?
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    He's already in game so you can just extrapolate from base
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks for the stats! After looking at his numbers 5/5/3 seems to be the best build for him. With his black ability we'll finally have a 4* equivalent to Iron-Man's Recharge. :)
  • fork1977
    fork1977 Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    Thanks @fahq1977 and @SolidQ. Are these stats from Discord?
    Stats from in game.  
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    zulux21 said
    Vulture is up in preview and if I am reading him right I think he will be a must have.

for 6 black (much like iron man's 6 yellow) he goes airborn.

at the start of turn if he is airborn you get ap.
    for 3 covers it is 3 green 2 blue 2 black and 1 red.
    at 5 covers it is 4 green 3 blue 2 black and 1 red.

his black makes him airborn for 2 turns so if it triggers as I would expect for 6 black AP you get
    8 green, 6 blue, 4 black and 2 red.

not quite as great as ironman but... it triggers faster without countdown tiles to protect, and mostly fuels the next launch into the sky.

his green and blue aren't bad, his green will likely do around 6.5k at level 270 and if you shoot it off before going airborn it will do enemy team damage but it has a countdown to protect.

his blue is a decent special tile remover.

but yeah a 4 star battery will be a nice addition.
    We neex to know if his black passive will proc once or twice when black is cast.  Since passives on airborne characters generally dont proc, i think he will only generate ap once when casting his own black.  That is disappointing, and probably takes him out of must-have territory.  But he still looks like a decent 4* battery, which is a good thing!

And fwiw, i read his blue as acting like 5* bp yellow: it drains 10 blue ap and does damage when vulture goes airborne on the condition that vulture already has 10ap.  So it's a quasi-active power in that it has a predictable effect for a specific ap cost, but it triggers on a unique condition rather than being cast.
  • fork1977
    Options
    It procs twice. One black match while he's up and you can keep it going.  
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fahq1977 said:
    Well, if that is how he works then he is pretty close to a 4* im40.  Seems worth chasing a bit.
  • fork1977
    Options
    Vhailorx said:
    fahq1977 said:
    Well, if that is how he works then he is pretty close to a 4* im40.  Seems worth chasing a bit.
    He is SOO worth getting. At 5 black he becomes a fragile battery regardless of ISO. Speeds up Iceman Rhulk and Chulk a lot
  • fork1977
    Options
    Vhailorx said:

And fwiw, i read his blue as acting like 5* bp yellow: it drains 10 blue ap and does damage when vulture goes airborne on the condition that vulture already has 10ap.  So it's a quasi-active power in that it has a predictable effect for a specific ap cost, but it triggers on a unique condition rather than being cast.

It does exactly that. 
  • Black Duke
    Options
    mexus said:
    Any knowledge on when he takes Blade's place in the tokens?
    In before season end, between seasons or at new season start?
    New 4* characters are usually available in the legendary store a day before the new season starts. In Vulture's case this will happen on Thursday, 27th of July (12:00 p.m. EDT).
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've tried out his black, I got him from the vault. It is fantastic already at one cover.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options
    New contender for best 4*? I think he's around the same level as Iceman and Peggy.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They definitely know his black is the strongest cover.  Had to be T10+ to get it in the Venom PVE and as a progression in Hulk, they only reward Blue and Green.  May have to empty the vault to get that black!
  • fork1977
    Options
    New contender for best 4*? I think he's around the same level as Iceman and Peggy.
    I would say no.  Iceman and Peggy both have game-changing abilities and do massive damage.  Vulture primarily makes AP, he cannot dish it out super well.  That blue is nice, but hardly unique nor helpful in every fight.  His health is meh, though the airborne cycle can be tough to break if he gets it going and keeps him alive fairly well

He is easily the best support toon among the 4*s.  I would put him in the tier just below Peggy and Iceman, maybe equal to Rhulk. 

Either way, push hard to get him.  You will not regret it.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Once Vulture has enough for his Black, couldn't he theoretically solo the enemy team?

He goes airborne, gains ap, puts down green tile, goes airborne, aoe, goes airborne, ad infinitum.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,196 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anon said:
    Once Vulture has enough for his Black, couldn't he theoretically solo the enemy team?

He goes airborne, gains ap, puts down green tile, goes airborne, aoe, goes airborne, ad infinitum.

Possibly,  I don't think you can make a turn when airborne... Not entirely sure. 
  • Black Duke
    Options
    Skrofa said:
    CnD might be a viable partner with him too. Low on black? No problem!

He seems interesting, I would love to try him out at some point
    They are (I've just tested them in today's DDQ)! Assuming that the most people will play Vulture with his green at five covers, you'll need a decent blue & red-user (Cyke, Peggy or Thor come to my mind) to build up your viable rainbow team.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Skrofa said:
    CnD might be a viable partner with him too. Low on black? No problem!

He seems interesting, I would love to try him out at some point
    They are (I've just tested them in today's DDQ)! Assuming that the most people will play Vulture with his green at five covers, you'll need a decent blue & red-user (Cyke, Peggy or Thor come to my mind) to build up your viable rainbow team.

I tried them out as well and accompanied them with unchamped baby groot.

I figured that I won't be using his blue or green since he will spend the fight just hovering there watching from above, so I would need a nice blue/green guy to come along. And baby groot worked like a charm!!