My "I can't believe the RNG" thread

13»

Comments

• Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Here's a happy story that I couldn't believe the RNG did for me:

My C4rol was at 5/5/1 at one point.  Made me sad, but for her I was perfectly willing to spend 240cp on those last two covers.  But then...

Got a legendary token from an event vault, spent it, got a Green C4rol.

Got a legendary token from Champing Mordo, spent it, got a Green C4rol.  

Both of these happened within an hour of each other.  Imagine my joy ;)
  • Ronburgundy
    Ronburgundy Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    I've pulled enough Riri covers to roster her fully twice. In that time did I pull a single Peggy while she was available?  Nope. I really do think there is something to the conspiracy theory that it's not a true RNG. 
    Update: pulled 3 more Riri's since this post. This can't be random. I would literally take any other cover I can get yet always pull her. UGH
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've pulled enough Riri covers to roster her fully twice. In that time did I pull a single Peggy while she was available?  Nope. I really do think there is something to the conspiracy theory that it's not a true RNG. 
    Update: pulled 3 more Riri's since this post. This can't be random. I would literally take any other cover I can get yet always pull her. UGH
    Moonstone syndrome. Champ her, and never see another Riri cover again ;)
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    I pulled 2 classic tokens got green goblin  twice in a row different colors tho
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lightning rounds today had me shaking my head (but not necessarily in a bad way).
    FIVE purple 2* Daken covers in a row from consecutive seed team fight rewards. Even if PvP fights awarded a 2* cover 100% of the time, wouldn't this be (1/42)^5 odds? 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    opened up a hoard of tokens yesterday (event, heroics). got 3 bonus heroes for yet to be covered, vaulted characters. guess how many were for abilities i already had at 5 covers? you guessed 3 didn't you! well done.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    This morning I was lamenting the sorry state of my 2* farm and decided to blow some taco tokens to try and get an ISO boost.  I had about 40 saved up, after opening 19 I hit the LT.