In-game Character poll. Who did you choose?

Options

Comments

• Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Went with Gambit and Magneto. Would like to see a stronger Magneto. Not sure what variations exist in the comics but I'm sure they could some up with something.
    Age of Apocalypse Magneto would be awesome. Giant sized Apocalypse tries to crush him in his hands & mocks him for not doing anything, Mags says "I am doing something, I'm concentrating" & next panel he's literally ripped Apocalypse in half straight down the middle without breaking a sweat. That's the Magneto we need.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have very mixed feelings about this poll. I'm very intrigued to see such an extensive list that also included mutants. But, I'm not gonna get my hopes up there. The track record for positive announcements has not been good lately. 

Still, I went with Nightcrawler. All day, errday. It was not easy to pick just one though. 

Variant was Loki. I had come up with what I considered a very interesting illusion power for a potential Mysterio that I think would be an interesting and unique power. But since I could only pick variants at this point, I figured Loki would be a good fit for something like that. Plus, he has no actual damage dealing powers in his current version. It would be nice to have a version who could stand on his own if it came to that. 
  • geno685
    geno685 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    Taskmaster (always (double parenthetical brofist to Carnifexx))
    Dr. Octopus - I want Hydrock. Loved Superior Spider-Man and this version just makes sense.

Taskmaster (always(brofist to JarvisJackrabbit and Carnifex) as he can be such a GREAT character if implemented right, if we never get anymore X-men than this will be the closest to Rogue that we can get.

For variant I randomly chose Moon Knight, as he is one of my favorite marvel characters, but I really wanted Venompool like what COC has, but since you cant GIVE the SPECIFIC variant you want I just threw away the question lol.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Night crawler, Juggernaut.

Sorry PW3. Dazzler only made second, and there was no second option :)
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was surprised to see Darkhawk there. I doubt he'll ever bee in the game, but i couldn't pass him by. Sorry Dazzler.

For the variant I went with Doom. Always Doom.
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Taskmaster and Daredevil (Shadowland)
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    I didn't dare to choose a mutant, so I went with Jessica Jones. 

And I think that Daredevil deserves a variant. Maybe yellow suit or Netflix?
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    New: Wiccan
    Variant: Loki (just ahead of Doctor Doom)

MPQ seems overdue in getting a Loki based on the MCU or modern comics, given his prominence - plus I do love AP support characters.  :)
  • dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Apocalypse and Antman
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    New: Mockingbird, but that was tough. My finger lingered over Nightcrawler for a very long time.

Variant: Daredevil. Always.
  • Tanker9000
    Tanker9000 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Cable
    Magneto (hopefully we get a 4 star version one day)
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,309 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nightcrawler and Dr. Doom
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was just getting ready to pick Cable when I saw Emma Frost and went with her instead. And Psylocke for the variant. 

I really hope they are actually considering adding mutants/Fox properties and this wasn't just to appease us. Because that would truly be a new low.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Went with Gambit and Magneto. Would like to see a stronger Magneto. Not sure what variations exist in the comics but I'm sure they could some up with something.
    Age of Apocalypse Magneto would be awesome. Giant sized Apocalypse tries to crush him in his hands & mocks him for not doing anything, Mags says "I am doing something, I'm concentrating" & next panel he's literally ripped Apocalypse in half straight down the middle without breaking a sweat. That's the Magneto we need.
    AoA Magneto is a good choice! But don't sleep on the Ultimate Universe Magneto that wiped out a good portion of heroes, including using Iron Man to destroy Wolverine. That guy has to be a 5*
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    New: Omega Red
    Variant: Doom
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    New character: Lockjaw!
    -we need inhumans, and "Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers!" would be the BEST tie-in with the infinity gauntlet movie shenanigans! 

Variant: Thor
    - so that we can get Beta Ray Bill
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If that is their list of new characters I will be happy with a bunch since I could only vote for one new it was Rogue.  For the variant Colossus.  Kitty was a close second followed by Apocalypses and Omega Red we need more of the X universe but seriously I want the Blob.  I think you could make an awesome character for this game with him.
  • JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    New: Apocalypse.  Variant:  Juggy
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    New: Gambit
    Always loved him and the charged tiles beg for him

Variant: Devil Dinosaur
    I am shocked he has not been listed yet. He has really grown since his joke introduction years ago and his upgrade to 4* trophy. I would love to see an honest Devil Dino and Moon Girl.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    New : apocalypse, would be really cool if he paired with thanos 
    Variant: juggs, we really need this