In-game Character poll. Who did you choose?

Options
zodiac339
zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
With the big list of characters from the recent in-game link to a character poll including many of the characters under Fox marketing control, I'd like to see what people chose. Hope this discussion is in the right place.

Naturally, I want to see Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat or Starlord) in the game as a new character.
For variant, I went with Juggernaut, since I'd say he deserves better than being "that guy you keep for the 1* DDQ mission and hate to see in PVE".

Comments

• Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Taskmaster (Always!)
    Yelena Belova (LOL)
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rogue 
    Dr Doom (i hoping to see a God Doom variant)
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nice to see x men are coming
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Rogue and Black Bolt for me.  I think I have answered Rogue every time they have asked what new character we want next though.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kitty Pryde and Squirrel Girl. There were a lot I could have gone for, tho, and very few who I actually dislike.

Kind of feel like I should have voted Dazzler, just because, but I'd rather have Kitty.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I picked Black Cat for two reasons, one HOT, and for the other she was probably my favorite non-Xmen on the list and we know how likely that is....  Otherwise it would have been tough between Apocalypse, Cable, and Mr. Sinister.

For variant Ant-Man because I really want to see a Giant-Man and/or Civil War version that has both small and large moves.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    New character: Rogue

Variant: Doctor Doom
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I was really impressed with the depth of that list but, of course, you know I had to have Shocker.

Picked Ares as the variant.

• Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Emma Frost and Juggernaut. Have you seen Emma Frost?  We need a 4 star version of Jugs with a yellow defensive power added to the red and green.
  • finlanderboy
    finlanderboy Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have always been a fan of cable.  One of the first comics I bought was new mutants 87, his first appearance as cable.  

Juggernaut is a beast, not a one star weakling.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    New: Mysterio

Variant: Doom
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Went with Gambit and Magneto. Would like to see a stronger Magneto. Not sure what variations exist in the comics but I'm sure they could some up with something.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Was disappointed that I couldn't type in characters that weren't in the list and have those submitted. I've been asking for a Kang the Conqueror since the first time this poll was out. Instead, I went with one that my son has been asking for and was on the list - MODOK. As for a variant, how about a reworked Yelena Belova that is so bad she's been pulled from the standard token list?
  • Forbush
    Forbush Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I was pretty shocked to see so many mutants on the list.  (For anyone keeping score, I'm one of those people who thinks the evidence for a mutant embargo in MPQ has been clear and undeniable.)  I sincerely hope that this means the embargo is about to collapse, and even though I'd prefer the likes of Beta Ray Bill and MODOK, out of principle I voted for a mutant.  It came down to four characters I love, and also think could be really mechanically interesting - Kitty, Nightcrawler, Magik, and Rogue - but in the end I picked the Elf, as I couldn't get the image of him swashbuckling and bamfing across the screen out of my mind.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    BETA RAY BILL 4 LYFE
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    New character: Rogue
    Variant: Elektra
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Woooooooooo new characters! Woooooooo mutants! I was incredibly excited to see the list of new characters to choose from.
    New character: Rogue (this was harder than I expected, but she's HOT)
    Variant: Doom: one of the classic  villains, he deserves a 5* treatment.
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Taskmaster (always (double parenthetical brofist to Carnifexx))
    Dr. Octopus - I want Hydrock. Loved Superior Spider-Man and this version just makes sense.

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rogue and Juggernaught
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    picked yondu, cause i think they dropped the ball with the gotg2 characters going with variants instead of new characters. and i'd like to see a 4/5 scarlet witch with her classic red outfit.