MPQ Conspiracy Theories

Options

Comments

• KJB Agent
    KJB Agent Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    smkspy said:
    Mine is that tokens are coded to give colors that you already have 5 of to make building a character take just a bit longer.
    My last 6 LTs (at least) confirm this.  Don't forget that the other colors are only have 1-2 covers (or missing entirely) so you can't even hope to champ the character.  If by some miracle you are able to champ the character then you never pull another cover for them.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Theory I had under the old system, kinda still have it. Tokens favor giving you older characters before newer ones. 

Before some new character would enter the pool and you could never pull them for a few weeks to a month then once a few more characters entered the pool you would suddenly start getting flooded with those not - so new characters. 

Always confirmation bias, of course, but currently experiencing that with gamora and r&g at the moment.

::::takes off tin foil hat:::::
  • darkwatcherDEZ
    darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    To add some new conspiracy spice...
    Even with support characters creating pink specials, 4* Gamora's passive Black will annoyingly be voided by a "random" pink tile drop. That is unless Gamora is your opponent...then the board produces two pink tiles on the whole board.  >:)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There's some sort of programming that states at least once each time I play The Rider Awakens, the AI will get a streak of unholy cascades and I'll wipe on that forsaken node.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Latest is that the game has roving black outs for the bonus hero feature. 2 weeks it's firing off left and right(esp in elite and heroics), then 3 weeks of nothing except the occasional standard token 3 star pull. 
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If you have a countdown tile in a vulnerable matchable position, the AI teases you and pretends to ignore it.  The AI actually waits for your countdowns to hit 1 before matching it away. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Roland113 said:
    When I don't have a rainbow team the board always loads up on my missing color.
    Unless you're running Blad3 and the missing colour is red ;)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Roland113 said:
    When I don't have a rainbow team the board always loads up on my missing color.
    Unless you're running Blad3 and the missing colour is red ;)
    Same goes for Bl4de, for that matter. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    If you have a countdown tile in a vulnerable matchable position, the AI teases you and pretends to ignore it.  The AI actually waits for your countdowns to hit 1 before matching it away. 
     The flip side is that your CD tile sets up in a nice, safe spot, with no chance of being matched or cleared away. Next move? Either your move or the AI's will drop in the exact colors in the exact spot to match it away or will set up a row/column clear to take it out. 
    Or the board will shuffle and set up the AI for a nice straight line match-5 with your countdown smack in the middle.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    granne said: 
    Or the board will shuffle and set up the AI for a nice straight line match-5 with your countdown smack in the middle.
    The AI who is professor X, no less.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm sure that whenever Daken is vs my team, it gets blue out of thin air and then keep slashing with his attack.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The new forum decision is to cause chaos so people actually like moderation. 5 minutes after it was announced there were three or four totally off the wall posts in general.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby is one of the children created when Jamie Madrox impregnated every supermodel at the same time (again).