R129 Release Notes (6/19/17) *Updated (6/21/17)

Options
13»

Comments

• Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby @ zodiac339
    I don't know if it is technically the same bug, but it seems like the same solution would work.  If all damage was applied at the same time; 9200 to target and 1900 to everyone else (much like 2 & 3* Thor's green) and then let enemies shift if anyone fell, then apply the stun it would work fine.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @zodiac339 @Blindman13
    Thanks for the information! It turns out that there is already an open bug report for it, and that it technically is a separate bug. The development team is working on a fix as we speak.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Brigby @ zodiac339
    I don't know if it is technically the same bug, but it seems like the same solution would work.  If all damage was applied at the same time; 9200 to target and 1900 to everyone else (much like 2 & 3* Thor's green) and then let enemies shift if anyone fell, then apply the stun it would work fine.
    Even if the bug were still in place, the order could be changed to 1900 to other enemies first, then targeted 9200 damage, then stun and actually apply the damage where it's supposed to go. Fixing the bug would work better, but an order shift would be a workaround. A workaround fix for Daken could be to make the color change happen after strike tiles arw consumed so he isn't doing damage with tiles that weren't there when the power was activated. With Colossus... could he just stop having to be in front? His damage is really bad even if he's in front. It shouldn't be too much to ask for it to stop needing a condition.
    EDIT: Actually, looking at Colossal Punch again, if it works right, does do okay damage to the target when in front. Not sure if it's enough to justify the cumbersome condition, but it's not the worst. Never really felt good though.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:

• The button that displays the current Heroes for Hire now displays the color of the cover that is available.
    While I support any kind of UI improvement, I'd love to see the same level of commitment to improving parts of the UI that aren't shops.

There's more than enough suggestions in the appropriate forum that would improve daily gameplay.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I could really use a Doc Ock loading screen.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I could really use a Doc Ock loading screen.
    Well, we got the Guardians partway through their releases, and the loading icon became their symbol with the last release, right?

I figure Doc Ock and Sandman and whatever ties into the movie for Spider-Man Homecoming will make up our next shift in loading screens. I think cycling through Spidey-people (even if it includes Venom, Carnage, Goblin, Miles, and Gwen, in addition to newer stuff) would make for good load screen material.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Thanks for the updates @Brigby.

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I guess it's true, they really can't patch the game or fix something without breaking something else in the meantime.