13»

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    djrdjr said:
    ...and squirrel girl should be boosted for this event
    I really want to at some point get my roster to where I can run this whole event with basically just Squirrel Girl, Howard, and some version of Spiderman.
    The last run of the event I did that for the first clear with a champed SG, a moderately-covered Howard and a 2-cover BSSM.  I think both Howard and SG were boosted, though.  They weren't up to four clears, much less five.

i'm not sure if I'm in a particularly top-heavy bracket, but it seems like more people than normal are going for top progression since they changed it to five clears.  I don't expect to make it myself due to weekend plans, but I was on pace for the first Sub and didn't even break into the top 300.
    My only Spider Man at the moment is a 0/0/5 1* who I just keep around to send out as a Team-up. I know he can't hang here. And I only just got my second Howard Cover. So it's going to be a while.

In my bracket at SCL8 S3, it feels about normal. I got top 50 in the first two subs with 6 clears, even with beyond sloppy timing because life interfered. You may well have just ended up in a tough bracket. Or maybe they're mostly like that, and I got an easy one. IDK.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mr_Aziz said:
    honestly after fighting 5* Doc Ock I kinda want them to replace pretty much all 3* Doc Ock nodes with the 5* one because he's way less tedious to fight also aww flibnibbity two free LTs? that's surprisingly generous
    Yeah, that's true.  And since they gave him a node with two green-feeders, you can throw a junk team at it to see if the AI can pull off the auto-win against you :)
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This event gives out four 4* or 5* covers but still gets complaints about rewards.  There is no appeasing this user base.  

On the other hand boy did I hate those damn Kingpin, Hood nodes.