Reality Gem Season Changes (5/25/17)

Options

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spider-Woman: 3/4/4.
    Cage: 4/5/1 (can be 4/5/2 assuming I pick up his red in DPvMPQ)

Sigh. Two more dead before they reach max.
  • nonnel
    nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    GigDgee said:
    There are so many characters that could and should be updated, I don't see why they would skip an entire month. Although it does line up pretty well with their 2017 business model of general disappointment.
    Cause there are metric ton of current defects that need to be corrected
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Add my voice to the general disappointment over no character updates. There's no shortage of characters in need of it.
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Spider-Woman: 3/4/4.
    Cage: 4/5/1 (can be 4/5/2 assuming I pick up his red in DPvMPQ)

Sigh. Two more dead before they reach max.
    You are just two covers always sure you can get them eventually from events or bh

just about to finally champ spiderwoman myself (with one champ level in waiting) luke cage also at 11 covers
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,292 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dang, I was trying to rush cover for GSBW so that I can get my 13th Nick Fury cover.  He has been sitting at 12 forever and I dare not put him on bonus 4* hero since I know I will only get the one cover color I don't need. Oh well, I can still keep GSBW as my 3* bonus hero.  
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My Spider-Woman is at 10 covers, and soon to be 11, iirc, from She-Hulk or something getting champ rewards.  I had hope for a while of actually getting one of these guys covered, but I guess it wasn't to be.  Too bad, I was just starting to be a little impressed with her, at level 200.  Her black is pretty fun to abuse.  My Cage is on 6 covers I think, so those are probably just gone to waste now.  At least Jessica has a shot of getting covered via events someday.

Yeah, I'm on 11 covers for both Jessica and Luke, so I'm a bit [tinykitty] about this particular update.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Arix90 said:
    You are just two covers always sure you can get them eventually from events or bh

just about to finally champ spiderwoman myself (with one champ level in waiting) luke cage also at 11 covers
    Wouldn't you know, I pulled Spider-Woman covers #12 (heroic 10-pack) and #13 (classic LT) today, so she's max. So there's one who won't go to pot anyway.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    June 1st can't get here soon enough for me. So sick of selling Jessica covers....messed up champing c4ge instead of her. She'd probably be in the 290s right if I had.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @shartattack
    Apologies, but I don't know the exact details of the structure of Demiurge's development team.
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cage at 13 covers right now and 5 in store (also sold around 4 covers since vaulting). Spider Woman already champed but i also sold around 7 covers before champing her. And before vaulting they were both with only 1 cover. 

Cage next to champ (lvl 250 around 50k iso to go)
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @shartattack
    Apologies, but I don't know the exact details of the structure of Demiurge's development team.
    no problem.  just curious...
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @shartattack
    @Brigby I've noticed that lately you've been doing this a lot ^
    When you say do an @user without quoting what they said it's hard for the rest of us to follow along.  In the future could you quot and @?
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm more bummed by C4ge leaving than GSBW. She's never really clicked for me, and my C4ge is at 4/0/2, which is so close to being useful.
    Anyone who has ever gotten through a tough gauntlet matchup, or an overmatched pvp matchup with Charlie's Angels will be a tiny bit sad when she is gone...
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm more bummed by C4ge leaving than GSBW. She's never really clicked for me, and my C4ge is at 4/0/2, which is so close to being useful.
    Anyone who has ever gotten through a tough gauntlet matchup, or an overmatched pvp matchup with Charlie's Angels will be a tiny bit sad when she is gone...
    That's being overly dramatic. Anyone who has ever done that can continue to do that exactly as often as they could before. 3* BH rates are easily good enough to keep her levels climbing at a pretty good rate if that's what you need.

She's not gone, she's just retired. And extremely dangerous.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Warbringa said:
    Dang, I was trying to rush cover for GSBW so that I can get my 13th Nick Fury cover.  He has been sitting at 12 forever and I dare not put him on bonus 4* hero since I know I will only get the one cover color I don't need. Oh well, I can still keep GSBW as my 3* bonus hero.  
    2 star Widow still gives GSBW as champ rewards 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's probably part of it. I've never had Xavier available to rock that combo.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That's probably part of it. I've never had Xavier available to rock that combo.
    And now with vaulting you never will!   B)
  • Zappa
    Zappa Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm glad they spent all their time making pve more miserable, fixing how popups look, and making H4H more expensive. Who cares about the dozens of heroes that have been power-creeped or vaulted into oblivion.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Arix90 said:
    Could have at least fixed some 3*s cough psylocke cough
    What's wrong with Psylocke ?