Options
2»

Comments

• octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @Brigby

a few bugs have been posted to reddit as well that don't appear in this list. Here's the link http://reddit.com/r/MTGPuzzleQuest/comments/6bpgh8/210_bug_megathread/

These are bugs I haven't seen reported on the forums:

10) Cathartic reunion does nothing
    11) Spark of Creativity fizzles & does nothing
    13) Cycling Oketra's Attendant does not cycle properly
    18) L1 & G1 first abilities are not activating properly at low levels
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For 11)
    Happened to me, but I thought i did something wrong : the second time it worked
  • manabanana
    manabanana Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Seems like there are some issues with the way the stack is working. I think this was partly addressed in the bug status thread with:
    Creatures not in position 1, which take lethal damage, may be moved to position 1 when other creatures die and become buffed by Servos so they survive

However I've noticed that playing a skysoverign for instance it deals damage to the first creature, it dies, next one moves down, it dies etc. whereas it used to just have the animation hit all 3, apply the damage and they would die off one by one. 

Also seemed like there is an issue with when a creature is considered attacking. For instance a consuls lietennant in the second creature slot buffs the first creature after it's already dealt combat damage making the effect useless. I've noticed this with other attack effects as well. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @octal9

Thanks for the heads up! I've passed all of those along to the developers, and I'll update the list with those bugs
  • mournfen
    mournfen Posts: 89 Match Maker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    When Hixus and Cast Out are both on the board if Hixus  is destroyed the Creatures lose disable even if not disabled by Hixus.

manabanana said:
    Seems like there are some issues with the way the stack is working. I think this was partly addressed in the bug status thread with:
    Creatures not in position 1, which take lethal damage, may be moved to position 1 when other creatures die and become buffed by Servos so they survive

However I've noticed that playing a skysoverign for instance it deals damage to the first creature, it dies, next one moves down, it dies etc. whereas it used to just have the animation hit all 3, apply the damage and they would die off one by one. 

Also seemed like there is an issue with when a creature is considered attacking. For instance a consuls lietennant in the second creature slot buffs the first creature after it's already dealt combat damage making the effect useless. I've noticed this with other attack effects as well. 
    It also does this with other supports. Had this issue last Event playing against Cartouche of Ambition. After the attack put them all in lethal (not my 12/12) as they died they slide down into position 1 getting the additional buffs. 
  • mournfen
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It wont let me delete double post
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mournfen said:
    When Hixus and Cast Out are both on the board if Hixus  is destroyed the Creatures lose disable even if not disabled by Hixus.
    Not a bug. Check Hixus' text:

• mournfen
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thanks @octal9 I assumed that meant for creatures disabled by Hixus. Though wrong about it being a bug it is certainly a design issue, when deck building having 2nd situation scenarios are important especially in the ToZ. Making one of the best cards impossible to provide synergy with the Bomb uncommon that is better than all rares and most mythics in this set is bad design. 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    Well, hixus was designed when there was nothing like this card in sight. Also, the price is really cheap and it's incredible powerful.. This effect makes hixus a lot more balanced for the current meta IMO.
    Haven't seen this effect before either and was actually surprised by it!
  • mournfen
    Options
    I run suppression bonds and hixus often and this has never been an issue, until now. So I thought it was a bug. I understand it removes disable caused by itself, but not if you have another support out that says disabled until it leaves the field of play. It has not caused any losses, but I think this is something that should be addressed as it still a stack issue.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    Suppression bonds should remain working, also claustrophobia, as they don't disable a specific card, but a specific card slot. Does destroying hixus enables also the creature in the first slot when one of these are in play? If so, it really might be a bug
  • mournfen
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I honestly have not checked because Cast out is significantly better. I see your point on this, but by wording on the card it should lose disable at least for the turn regardless of spot. Anyway I thought it was a bug, but it clearly is not. Bonds and phobia both read first creature even though players understand its the spot the wording of creature should cause Hixus Destruction to enable said creature. The only difference is one targets "target creature" the others say "first creature," both specify creature. Since not a bug I wont bring it up anymore, thanks for clarification.
  • Stormageddon
    Stormageddon Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Stir the sands cycled with a sphinx's tutelage causes a game freeze/lock. Stir the sands remains on screen and unable to make anymore moves. I can open the bottom menu, look at game log, node objectives, or quit. 

• majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I came here for 10: cathartic reunion doesn't work

It works sometimes, in my testing it does't work if there are only 3 cards in your hand (including CR). If you have 2 cards in hand, it won't cast. If you have 4 or more cards in hand it works as intended.
  • Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Same goes for Magmatic Insight. If there are only a couple cards in hand, it doesn't do anything when cast. 

It does, however, count toward the 'cast x or more spells' goal.