2.1 Quality Assurance Thread! [Devs Aware]

Options
Corn_Noodles
Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
It appears there are some QA issues with the 2.1 update. Add to the list!

Prevent Damage now prevents kill spells [Reported by Naphomci].
Enter the battlefield triggers occur more than once (Olivia, Goblin Bushwhacker) [Reported by Naphomci] .
First Strike will still result in damage to the striker if outright kill would occur.
Animist's Awakening does not create a countdown gem.
No upcoming planeswalkers listed in the Vault.
Blue node in Trial of Ambition is missing enrage.
Dreadwaters does NOTHING. No activated gems appear. [Reported by GunBunny]
Clash of wills drops an activated gem without a countdown, when viewed it shows what turns out to be the next card in hand for my opponent. [Reported by GunBunny]

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Corn Noodles

Thanks for the information! I'll pass it along to the developers to see if they have any insight on those issues.
  • naphomci
    naphomci Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pack dupes are still a thing. Nothing like the first two cards of a new set being the exact same one from the same pack
  • BobaVet
    BobaVet Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Liliana, Defiant Necro ability Grave Mist lvl 2 fails to activate gems and locks the gems in place.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wasn't able to replace a creature on the board?
  • julianus
    julianus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    BobaVet said:
    Liliana, Defiant Necro ability Grave Mist lvl 2 fails to activate gems and locks the gems in place.

This sounds like it might be the same thing I ran into when using Jace1's third ability (which I posted in the other thread on update bugs).

You can move your cursor around and click on your PW and cards in hand, but can't make any gem matches?
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Alhammarret Archive is not working. Instead of double life gain you stop gaining life at all. 

• naphomci
    Options
    Pack 6, 2 Sacred cats. It seems to have gotten worse.
  • ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ulrich does not double trigger his etb effect.

Another bug for the list: if you have a spell charged in hand and select not now when that spell tries to cast, it will move that card to the top of your hand.
  • GregDreher
    GregDreher Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The bug reported with first strike creatures does not impact double strike creatures.  A Solemn Recruit blocked by a 1/1 defender won't take 1 damage, but a Gisela will.
  • naphomci
    Options
    New one: random nodes in the Trial of Amibition get enraged. Someone in my coalition got enraged in the blue node, while I did not. Now, I get enraged in the black node
  • Dropspot
    Options
    Haze of pollen give prevent damage to all creatures and pws, not only yours. Wich is nonsense.

This update is full of bugs, does D3 really have a QA team?
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dropspot said:
    Haze of pollen give prevent damage to all creatures and pws, not only yours. Wich is nonsense.

http://mythicspoiler.com/akh/cards/hazeofpollen.html

Haze of Pollen is a fog effect (prevent all damage)

Its one of those cards that's good in paper magic as it can be played off your turn, but here it seems more one of those "less than 5 minutes" cards to translate into the game. But hey, at least you can cycle it for cards that care about that, right?
  • chris42
    chris42 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Freeze when Abbot of Keral Keep destroyed the gems.

• THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I haven't even played the game in about a week, and reading through these is hilarious. I'm not even sad that I can't play at the moment lol
  • Dropspot
    Options
    wereotter said:
    Dropspot said:

http://mythicspoiler.com/akh/cards/hazeofpollen.html

Haze of Pollen is a fog effect (prevent all damage)

Its one of those cards that's good in paper magic as it can be played off your turn, but here it seems more one of those "less than 5 minutes" cards to translate into the game. But hey, at least you can cycle it for cards that care about that, right?
    Ok, just read it in English and it seems to do what it should. But there is a translation error to Portuguese, in PT it say prevent damage to creatures and pws in your control.

Still a bug, but a minor one (considering the English version is the correct one).
  • Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    [Edit: the bug was around before the update. My bad.]
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I had a game stall (remember the good old days of those?) after opponent AI Jace1 played either loyal 2 or 3 power. Board unresponsive, except for pause menu, and play does not continue. I can access the battle log, but it does not show what ability was used. Is it too much to ask that these updated be fully tested before being foisted upon us? Am I bitter that I just lost 7 points to something that shouldn't happen? You bet I am.
  • Alyran
    Alyran Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    julianus said:
    BobaVet said:

This sounds like it might be the same thing I ran into when using Jace1's third ability (which I posted in the other thread on update bugs).

You can move your cursor around and click on your PW and cards in hand, but can't make any gem matches?
    Just like that. Same happens on grave mist level 3 currently. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    It appears there are some QA issues with the 2.1 update. Add to the list!

Prevent Damage now prevents kill spells [Reported by Naphomci].
    Enter the battlefield triggers occur more than once (Olivia, Goblin Bushwhacker) [Reported by Naphomci] .
    First Strike will still result in damage to the striker if outright kill would occur.
    Animist's Awakening does not create a countdown gem.
    No upcoming planeswalkers listed in the Vault.
    Blue node in Trial of Ambition is missing enrage.
    Dreadwaters does NOTHING. No activated gems appear. [Reported by GunBunny]
    Clash of wills drops an activated gem without a countdown, when viewed it shows what turns out to be the next card in hand for my opponent. [Reported by GunBunny]
    All of these bugs have now been passed along to the developers. Thanks for the help!