How has hoarding changed for you since vaulting?

Options
124»

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hoard the same amount as I always have since vaulting has been implemented
    Hoarding the same amount now as before, because nothing changed with 5* distribution.  I broke hoards for Strange and Thanos, and will go back to hoarding with Panther/Hawk/SL in tokens.

What's happening with the 4s has little impact on that.  Though I will say I'm fairly certain the 'waste' when I have broken hoards is either the same or less now than before vaulting.   
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I hoard more since vaulting has been implemented
    I'm hoarding more now, but it's temporary.  A month or two from now I'll be back to no hoarding.
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have started hoarding this month; tacos, LT and CP (i do not hoard heroics nor standard because current 3* selection is impressive).

I knew hoarding tacos and LT was a better strategie to maximize prizes, but I wanted to develope my 4* base. Vaulting was the final push i needed ti start doing it.
  • dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Jarvind said:
    Hasn't changed for me. I stockpile ISO till I have enough for a champion, then I pull tokens till I get a 14th cover. Vaulting hasn't changed the strategy, it's just made it very difficult to see any growth on the older champs.
    I use the same strategy but for me the vaulting has changed the result and increased hoarding.  Pre-vaulting I had about a 50% chance of getting a cover for a character I had already champed.  So this meant more resources and so that gave me a head start on getting enough iso for the next champ.  Also with only 12 characters it is a lot quicker to get the 14th cover so generally I open less tokens.

I found there is 2 fun parts to the game, the actually playing matches and the creating a roster.  With the vaulting which has lead to hoarding it has reduced the fun of creating a roster