DP vs MPQ Sub Award Token not for active vault [Fixed]

124»

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also had the same problem.  Opening a ticket now.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same problem, sitting on 4 tokens. Want to hit the vault, not a post event store!!
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened a ticket and CS politely told me that they won't be doing anything for me since it is a widespread issue that the devs know about.  
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Really wish they do something about this Before the vault expires...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,714 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, now it's more confusing.  My last token is for the vault.  Still have those post event ones sitting there....
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks like they fixed the reward payout back to vault tokens.  I do wish they'd send us some vault tokens, though (BEFORE THE VAULT EXPIRES).  Since otherwise it feels less like "earn a chance at the new Star Lord in the vault" and more like buy the new character in the vault.  :(
  • panglossian
    panglossian Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Does this then mean that the two tokens I have sat in the Post-Event Deadpool vs MPQ slot are not going to be moved to the Current-Event Deadpool vs MPQ vault?

Cos it's a bit rubbish if that is the case. Not very rubbish - I mean, in the grand scheme of things, I imagine I'll get over it, but still...
  • yorgiee
    yorgiee Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Just received new tokens for the DPvsMPQ vault. Hadn't opened the ones that went to stockpile. Is it okay to open stockpile tokens though I have gotten the replacements?
  • Merrick
    Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    Didn't get the correct number of tokens. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got two Deadpool Vs MPQ vault tokens.
    I currently have 3 to use. I think they fixed the issue before the last tokens were given out, since I still only have two incorrect ones.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    I got 0 "fixed" tokens.  I have 4 expired tokens.  Some of my alliance mates did get the fixed tokens.  I can't figure out what logic they used to give those out, and why I was passed over.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 0 "fixed" tokens.  I have 4 expired tokens.  Some of my alliance mates did get the fixed tokens.  I can't figure out what logic they used to give those out, and why I was passed over.
    Did you send a ticket in?? I did and got 2 fixed tokens, half of the wrong ones I received, but still two tokens...
  • WalrusGooner
    WalrusGooner Posts: 62 Match Maker
    yorgiee said:
    Just received new tokens for the DPvsMPQ vault. Hadn't opened the ones that went to stockpile. Is it okay to open stockpile tokens though I have gotten the replacements?
    @Brigby Looking for some confirmation here that the stockpile tokens are ok to open without penalty, despite having received the replacement "correct" tokens. It appears as though this issue is resolved, but current notation on the forum only indicates "devs aware". Can you confirm that it is ok to open the stockpile tokens, and that this issue is now closed?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @WalrusGooner

Good question! I just sent out an email to ask the developers, and I'll give an update when I receive their response.
  • WalrusGooner
    Brigby said:
    @WalrusGooner

Good question! I just sent out an email to ask the developers, and I'll give an update when I receive their response.
    Hi @Brigby, I know things got a bit crazy after this post last week. Did you ever get a response from the devs on this?

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited May 2017
    @WalrusGooner

Ah! Thanks for pinging me. Yes, they did respond back, and they said that players are free to open those stockpile tokens without penalty. I will go ahead and mark this issue as Fixed
  • WalrusGooner
    Brigby said:
    @WalrusGooner

Ah! Thanks for pinging me. Yes, they did respond back, and they said that players are free to open those stockpile tokens without penalty. I will go ahead and mark this issue as Fixed
    Thank you sir!