DP vs MPQ Sub Award Token not for active vault [Fixed]

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

The best compensation would probably be if we got new tokens for the vault and got to keep the old ones as a bonus, but that may be hard to implement.

I am hanging on to the expired tokens as I really wanted more chances for Star-Lord covers. The expired ones don't really help me.

It's extra bad that this happens in Deadpool vs MPQ where the token flow is already lower than normal thanks to the two 48-hour subs.

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, Android user and it happened to me too. Haven't opened the tokens yet. 
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Opened mine too, when I do my nightly token pull. Didn't realise until it was to late though!
  • MarcSpector68
    MarcSpector68 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Myself (ign The Arrow) and other members of my Alliance Team Emerald also got the same the same error.
  • stormAlchemist
    stormAlchemist Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Yea happened to me(stormAlchemist in game) as well
  • stormAlchemist
    stormAlchemist Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Yea happened to me(stormAlchemist in game) as well
  • TigerTeufel
    TigerTeufel Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    The Alliance ranking rewards went to the stockpile too for me, so i have 4 stockpiled tokens now :-\ 
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker
    Same here.
  • Ayasugi-san
    Ayasugi-san Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Amazon Fire user, same problem. Not cashing in the tokens until we get answers from the devs.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Update:  Sub1 alliance rewards also gave out the stockpiled tokens.  Now I'm up to 4 of these things.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,714 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems at this point that all rewarded tokens are/were for the old run of the event.  Oops.  It just wasn't apparent at first, since there are so few given out.  It would be nice to know the plan soon vs the standard response (no information prior to an in-game pop up).
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have the same issue.  There's no reason to submit additional tickets for known issues like this, is there?
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Opened one before i've realized the issue, keeping the others. Not cool that the odds of the new 3* are not there. But I guess one pull doesn't change much for me. I wonder what will happen next. Do we need to open individual tickets with CS?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,714 Chairperson of the Boards
    Magic said:
    Opened one before i've realized the issue, keeping the others. Not cool that the odds of the new 3* are not there. But I guess one pull doesn't change much for me. I wonder what will happen next. Do we need to open individual tickets with CS?
    CS will just send a canned reply that it is widespread, no individual resolutions, and a fix is coming from the devs "soon".
  • Mjolnirmight2
    Mjolnirmight2 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Same issue here. Android.
  • D26
    D26 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I'll throw in that I'm seeing the same thing.
  • Uncletas
    Uncletas Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    Same here. Even if it is fixed probably just get more 2*. :(
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep happened to me as well! I guess I'll just hoard my tokens for the next event, maybe? It doesn't matter because they'll probably all be 2*s anyway....
  • ColSanders942
    ColSanders942 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Same thing happened to me. Opened my bugged tokens by accident and was displeased with the result.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I'm assuming they're just gonna open the vault an extra day, give everyone new tokens, and call it a day.