DP vs MPQ Sub Award Token not for active vault [Fixed]

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @pheregas - That is a safe bet, all things considered. Most likely these drop rates will be the same as the last time that Deadpool vs. MPQ Event was ran. This is *not* confirmed information, simply theory on my end. So don't take my word for it as it might be incorrect.

---

Regarding the issue itself, I have discussed the problem with the developers and they are aware of this issue occurring. They are currently working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We again apologize for any inconvenience that this issue had caused. 
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    And I was wondering what broke with the new update!
    Same issue here, android
  • Slacking20
    Slacking20 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Just chiming in that I have experienced this too. I now have 2 stockpiled coins. Haven't spent them because I want a chance at SL. 
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Joining the chorus here. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Me too. Sub reward, in my case. Will come back and edit when I get the progression one.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly, I suspect it is affecting everyone. 
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Got the same issue. Like a numpty I wasn't thinking and just cashed in the token before I realised what i was doing :(
  • Diarchos
    Diarchos Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Same here. Thx for checking Tombstone. 
  • twobites
    twobites Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Same issue here. Filed a ticket and this was the response:

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Upon review of the issue described, it would seem that the problem which players have earned stockpiled Deadpool vs. MPQ Event Recruit Tokens instead of the available vault tokens is a known issue. The developers are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and a fix for this problem should be released soon. We ask for your patience until this issue can be resolved completely.

Due to the widespread nature of the issue described, we will not be able to offer compensation to players on an individual level. If the developers choose to provide compensation for this issue experienced, than the compensation given will be announced on the forums once they have chosen to do so.

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/59915/pve-deadpool-vs-mpq-2017-02-23-to-2017-02-27#latest

This is the thread for the last time the event was run. As is evidenced by the Luke Cage and Iron fist on the token, those two as well as Bullseye were required characters, so it's a safe bet we're getting tokens for that event, so those odds are boosted.

It'll be interesting to see how they deal with this. I very much doubt they can remove tokens and add them to the current vault in any way.

Still, a strange bug to encounter. I know nothing about the backend of the game, but I guess it only makes sense that tokens are tagged to a specific run of the event so they can contain the correct items. It seems like someone simply forgot to update the prize structure to give out the current event tokens rather than the ones they were last programmed for, thus creating a stockpile.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Same problem, and it stinks because there is a chance for the 3 star   Starlord character in the proper vault.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Might be related to this bc I had the same issue above; when I was clearing the last few nodes, I would get zero points at the end screen. Also, the subevent timer got stuck at 8:30 left and I had to force close to get game to update. 
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Same here... so do we draw the tokens?
    Or do we keep them until we hear what they can/might do?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,714 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here... so do we draw the tokens?
    Or do we keep them until we hear what they can/might do?
    Well, you lose nothing by waiting....I am guessing that you keep them, but who knows?  You won't get Star Lord from the ones we have, that's for sure.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i opened mine. got 2 - 2* so it's definitely 'working as intended'...
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd said:
    i opened mine. got 2 - 2* so it's definitely 'working as intended'...
    ditto
  • Steellatch
    Steellatch Posts: 85 Match Maker
    I needed those tokens to get that red nova so I can champ him  :'(
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Same here.  I wound up with 2 for the post event vault (1 from top 10, 1 from progression).  Android user as well.
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Just checking in, had the same problem. Hope we all get something in return for this error.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    I'm holding off opening the two tokens I have. As everyone is affected we should get a free token or two for the next vault with starlord in it