Options
    First 2 Star Champion - Human Torch
    First 3 Star Unlocked - Colossus
    First 3 Star Champion - Daredevil
    First 4 Star Unlocked - X-23
    First 4 Star Championed - Starlord
    First 5 Star Unlocked - Old Man Logan
    First 5 Star Champion - nope
    First PvE Win - Moon Knight release PvE event (1st place, I think - got all 3 covers for him I know)
    First PvP Win - Highest finish was ~700 points - before SHIELD ranks, I got to full progression (Starlord cover) and got knocked back down.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm considering champed when I maxed them if it happened prior to championing, which is everything other than 5s

First 2 Star Maxed - Wolvie

First 3 Star Unlocked - Cmags iirc, but it was sooooo long ago

First 3 Star Maxed - I believe it was LCap. I had issues with dupes for a long time before I got one to 13/13.

First 4 Star Unlocked - Pre-Buff Invisible Woman

First 4 Star Maxed - Fury - there were only 3 4*s at the time and the other 2 were terrrrible

First 5 Star Unlocked - OML, I had terrible luck starting out with LTs.

First 5 Star Champ - OML

First PvE Win - Uhhhh, I have noooo idea. A Hulk event maybe? I used to win PvE a bunch back in the day when I was putting in the effort. Not so much these days. Lazy for me now.

First PvP Win - Lord of Thunder. I was still in 2* land iirc and hadn't even been playing for 2 months yet. Man, has time flew by.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    First 2 Star Champion: I think it was either Thor or Wolverine
    First 3 Star Unlocked (if you can remember): Sentry (I think)
    First 3 Star Champion: I champed a bunch at the same time, including KK and IM40 iirc.
    First 4 Star Unlocked: Luke C4ge
    First 4 Star Champion: None yet. Will probably be either Wasp, C4ge, or C4rol.
    First Five Star Unlocked: BSS or GG. Sold both since I was still in the 2-3* transition, didn't want scaling issues, and also didn't have enough HP for two more roster slots.
    First Five Star Champion: None yet.
    First PvE Win (if none what was you highest finish): I've gotten #1 a few times, but I can't remember which specific events.
    First PvP Win (If None What was you highest finish): Psylocke. I was just a newbie at the time (in my 1st month, I think), so I had easy MMR. The loaner Psylocke tanked for my 1* BW, so I used that awesome stun to great effect. 
  • TheLadder77
    TheLadder77 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    First 2 Star Champion - All of them... from the old days though, I recall getting up in the middle of the night (as I had to back then) to win Moonstone's release event. The lengths gone to for a bloody 2 star release!
    First 3 Star Unlocked - Captain America, I think? Hard to recall without looking it up.
    First 3 Star Champion - Quite a few of the older releases, I had plenty of gaps to fill after a long hiatus from the game. As an aside, I do recall whaling to max cover Daken on his release... the madness of whaling for 3* characters!
    First 4 Star Unlocked - X-Force Wolverine. Back at the beginning of time, there were only two 4*s, him and Invisible Woman. And they both absolutely sucked.
    First 4 Star Championed - XFW
    First 5 Star Unlocked - No interest, my spending days are over.
    First 5 Star Champion - See above.
    First PvE Win - Won several in the old days, I don't recall a first or even memorable win. Getting back to being a pretty regular T5 finisher these days, don't have enough big hitters to brute force a victory really.
    First PvP Win - Again, regular winner back in the day, managed to bracket snipe a couple recently. Pretty sure I was the first person to hit 2000pts in pvp during a Falcon event. There was a glitched player with a high point total - kyip - who kept appearing in queue, with what I believe became known as a cupcake team. Oh, the good 'ole days...
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    First 2 Star Champion - Hawkeye
    First 3 Star Unlocked - GSBW (I think)
    First 3 Star Champion - Again, GSBW (I think)
    First 4 Star Unlocked - Hulkbuster
    First 4 Star Champion - X-Force Wolverine
    First Five Star Unlocked - Silver Surfer
    First Five Star Champion - None
    First PvE Win - Highest finish was 8th
    First PvP Win - Might have got Top 50 once or twice
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    First 2 Star Champion
    Black Widow & Hawkeye, my DDQ-allstars!

First 3 Star Unlocked
    That`s difficult! I don´t know it exactly but I remember getting a cover for Dr. Doom early from Shield Resupply.

First 3 Star Champion
    Daredevil. I still kind of like this guy!

First 4 Star Unlocked
    Star-Lord (his red cover was incredibly helpful during the prologue).

First 4 Star Champion
    Jean Grey & Thor.

First Five Star Unlocked
    Green Goblin.

First Five Star Champion
     :D

First PvE Win
    Thick As Thieves in November 2016 (release of Agent Venom).

First PvP Win
    Not even close! My best finish was a 5th place two season ago.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice to see how many still share my view of 5 Star Champions
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First 2 Star Champion - I think it was Hawkeye
    First 3 Star Unlocked - No clue
    First 3 Star Champion - Doctor Octopus
    First 4 Star Unlocked - I think it was Hulkbuster
    First 4 Star Champion - PunMax, Professor X, Cyclops, & Red Hulk were all champed same day from same hoard.
    First Five Star - Silver Surfer
    First Five Star Champion - HAHAHA! 
    First PvE Win (if none what was you highest finish) - Don't really track
    First PvP Win (If None What was you highest finish) - Don't really track
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 243 Tile Toppler
    Options
    First 2* Champ: OBW and Aries together 
    First 3* Unlocked: I have no idea, but my guess is IM40
    First 3* Champ: I think it was Iron Fist and Cage on the same day. 
    First 4* Unlocked: XFW, when he was awful and worse than 2* Wolvie
    First 4* Champ: Thoress 
    First 5* Unlocked: Silver Surfer 
    First 5* Champ: None.  If it ever happens, it will be Thanos (somehow I have him fully covered) 
    First PVE win: never, though I did win a few subs back in the day. Now I'm happily surprised when I break 100
    First PVP win: Quite a long time ago, I remember getting my first cover for Fury. I don't think I've won since. 

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hmm, can't quite remember everything:

First 2 Star to 94: not sure, probably Thor or daken.

First 2 Star Champion: Ares, obw, and Daken all simultaneously on champion day.

First 3 Star Unlocked (if you can remember): Psylocke or Hulk, those were the first two, can't remember which one came first.

First 3 Star Fully Covered: Lazy Cap around day 100.

First 3 Star Champion: Can't remember, had all 40 covered on champion day, so first champ was likely one of the top tiers like IF, Cyclops, Switch, Cage, etc.

First 4 Star Unlocked: xfw, back when he was red/green/yellow!

First 4 Star Fully Covered: xfw with direct cover buys.  imhb was first through just tokens and event rewards.

First 4 Star Champion: IMHB on champion day.

First Five Star Unlocked: Phoenix or SS, right around champion day.  somehow managed not to pull any 5*s during the entire autumn of 2015.

First 5 Star Fully Covered: Dr. Strange.

First Five Star Champion: still don't have any.

First PvE Win (if none what was you highest finish): Second place finish during Anniversary 1 for 3 lazy cap covers and a fury.  And that was the event that was bugged and rewarded double covers.  So I got 6 lazy cap covers for that event.  no wonder he was my first fully covered 3!).

First PvP Win (If None What was you highest finish): I have finished 2-5 quite a few times, but had never won a PVP event outright until 4* IF's even last month (Last Defender).
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    Options
    First 2 Star Champion     -  Storm
    First 3 Star Unlocked (if you can remember)    - Dont know who was unlocked but i remember my 1st 3* was Doom and i sold him to get HPs (loong time ago you were getting HPs for selling 3* covers)
    First 3 Star Champion  - I had all 3*s maxed when they added champs so i really dont know :D
    First 4 Star Unlocked   - Nick Fury
    First 4 Star Champion  - Thor
    First Five Star Unlocked   - OML
    First Five Star Champion   - Good joko :D
    First PvE Win (if none what was you highest finish)  - Once i ended in top ten but it is long time ago.
    First PvP Win (If None What was you highest finish)   - Once i was 1st... like 1 year ago. With PvP being worse and worse i am glad i reach 575 points. Everything above 800 is a dream :D

• vcorsac
    vcorsac Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2017
    Options
    First 2 Star Champion
    I think I champed most 2*s when champing came out so maybe Ares (alphabetical). My first level max leveled 2* was either Storm or Mags. I had nicely covered OBW before either, but I ended up selling my OBW because of my first GSBW cover...

First 3 Star Unlocked (if you can remember)
    Either GSBW or Spiderman. It took a very long time (7 months to a year) for me to finally get GSBW to 13 covers as she was stuck at 5/5/0 for a while.

First 3 Star Champion
    My first maxed 3* was 3* Thor, but I had a fully covered (prenerf) Spiderman before Thor. I left him under-leveled so OBW would tank blue for espionage.
    Not sure who I actually championed first as it was dependent on what covers I had in queue and who was at 166. It definitely wasn't Cyke, IM40, Quicksilver, Bullseye, Squirrel Girl, Colossus, Falcon, Hood, Loki, Ragnarok, Doc Oc, Captain Marvel, Thanos, Strange, and Hawkeye.

First 4 Star Unlocked
    Either IW or XFW since they were the only 4*s that existed.

First 4 Star Champion
    I max covered XFW first. But I max leveled Hulkbuster first. I leveled XFW at 221 which allowed for some tanking shenanigans. Then he was nerfed and didn't get any iso for over a year. As for actual champs, JG, IMHB, and possibly Thor were champed when champing was released.

First Five Star Unlocked
    Either Surfer or OML. I hoarded Legendary tokens until OML came out.

First Five Star Champion
    OML

First PvE Win (if none what was you highest finish)
    Maybe Kingpin's release? If not Kingpin's release, I know I definitely finished first for Jean Grey's release. There could have been a non-4* release event I finished first in before either. The first time I went all out was 4* Thor's release which I finished 6th due falling asleep in the last 4 hours of the middle sub of Meet Rocket and Groot.

First PvP Win (If None What was you highest finish)
    I know I've finished first before, but I have no idea when. The first time I tried to aim for first was sometime in the fall of 2014 when XFW green was the reward for 1st. I finished 3rd as I couldn't stay up to keep hopping.

• Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    First 2 Star Champion: Thor

First 3 Star Unlocked (if you can remember): Kamala Khan, from my very first Heroic Token pull. I remember being noob once; I got my first Heroic and I pulled immediately. Kamala it was.

First 3 Star Champion: Gamora. Believe it or not, I got so many Gamora covers in the first 6 months of playing.

First 4 Star Unlocked: Totally Awesome Hulk. I was ecstatic when I got him and very disappointed afterwards that my scaling got messed up and he wasn't helping a bit.

First 4 Star Champion: Goddess of Thunder. I pulled the last red to make her 3/5/5 from Balance of Power that I won. I champed her right away to make her 5/3/5. Got extra levels for her later.

First Five Star Unlocked: OML. Yellow. For a very long time, I sold every other 5* that I pulled to keep scaling managable.

First Five Star Champion: none yet. Not planning to level up any 5* atm.

First PvE Win (if none what was you highest finish): Highest finish is Top 20.The first time I hit T20 was The Hulk on 11 December 2015. I took a screen shot because I won this largely with 2* roster.

First PvP Win (If None What was you highest finish) Balance of Power on 16 November 2016. This might be my only PVP win ever.Hence the date is recorded.