Intercepts Still not working. [Devs aware]

Comments

• alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    My wife is a VIP, I am not (her on Android, me on iOS)

She gets intercepts all day, every day.

Nothing for me.

I suspect they are in no hurry to solve this bug... :-/
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Really?

I've been an iOS player for ages, and noticed my wife's Android often gets Intercepts.  I just thought it was a cash-grab as she's VIP and I'm not.

installing on my Samsung Tab 4 to test out... will edit my comment if I see an Intercept.
  • Windreaver
    Windreaver Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    iOS usere here, and missing intercept since february, i get more than 10 on an old android tablet
  • Mrdarby
    Mrdarby Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    iOS user here and no intercepts for as long as I can remember 
  • Kow
    Kow Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Day 17. I reinstalled the app again yesterday with nothing. Still not working on iPhone or iPad. 
  • Jawsome
    Jawsome Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    I am also seeing this, I'm going to look into contacting google for a refund since they aren't providing what they said they would be providing.
  • Kow
    Kow Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Day 19 still hoping to hear something.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Same issues here - an update of some kind would be nice.  With no VIP, there are no intercepts on iOS devices, only Android.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby can we get an update on this issue please?
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    I'm on iOS.  VIP subscriber. Just got a Shield Intercept reward from the DDQ 3*Storm required node: a Heroic 10-pk? Something must be wrong...
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm on iOS.  VIP subscriber. Just got a Shield Intercept reward from the DDQ 3*Storm required node: a Heroic 10-pk? Something must be wrong...
    ... said no one ever XD
  • Mole IX
    Mole IX Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Been having this problem for a long time now, but I just got two intercepts with ads and rewards- maybe they finally fixed it?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well I certainly wouldn't be reporting that as a bug... :D
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    iOS player and I haven't been offered any intercepts for weeks-months too. However, I recently updated my devices. iPhone 5 > iPhone SE and  iPad mini 2 > iPad mini 4. The first time I played on each device, I finally got offered an intercept (I did skip it by habit since it was never offered). Was looking forward to receiving them again but obviously, that may have been a once off causing it's been over a week and I still haven't seen another since.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, I just want to comment that the developers are well aware that this issue has been happening for select users. As of right now, the team is still working on identifying consistent reproduction steps.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Tombstone said:
    Hi everyone, I just want to comment that the developers are well aware that this issue has been happening for select users. As of right now, the team is still working on identifying consistent reproduction steps.
    I can reproduce it rather easily - just play on an iOS device not an Android device without VIP.
  • Truffleupagus
    Truffleupagus Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Tombstone said:
    I'm so glad this issue is finally acknowledged!  If devs need hardware data, I'm sure we'd all be happy to contribute information to fix this bug.
  • THSpawn
    THSpawn Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Android user from Argentina: at first I was getting errors, and using a VPN app against USA or UK in my phone solved this. Then later on, like two months ago, this was unnecessary as the problem seemed to have solved.
    Since yesterday I am getting "A problem has occured" when pinching the intercept button, and i am getting no ad nor prize. Thx for looking after this
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm getting intercepts but only like 1 or 2 per day. I have been regularly restarting my game to try to get it to realize that it's a new day, but I'm rarely getting any intercepts. It's too bad because I love them, and I know that the intercepts earn you guys some money from me, so they are great for both of us.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    The new normal for me is that I'll get 4 intercepts about once a week, and they're always the same video.  I hadn't seen any for a while, then today I got 4.  All 4 were the iBotta video.

It seems like there's a limit to how many times they can show you the same video, and I've hit that limit on all available videos. Then when they add or change a video, I'll see it 4 times, then I'm back to zero intercepts for days.