Intercepts Still not working. [Devs aware]

Kow
Kow Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Hello,

For the last 12 days I received no intercepts. I was not even givin the chance to hit them. For more than two pve events none. Before that I got a couple for two or three days. Before that I didn't have intercepts for weeks. I know it is free but I am getting left behind rather hard as I have missed more than 300k of ISO so far which would be a championed 4*. I have contacted ed in game support several times and they always just send a solved msg. I was getting them everyday but for some reason they just stopped

I am using an upto date iphone with no adblockers and up to date game running the game off the Apple App Store.

I have tried. 
1 reinstalling the game
2 clearing all temp files from my phone
3 made sure to clear the cellar data logs
4 cleared ad identifiers
5 tried on the multiple wifi networks and cellular
6 force close the app and restart app he phone. 

If you know know how to fix this please tell me. If you are having the same issue please post in the comments what type of phone and the number of days/weeks it has been. Maybe they can pinpoint the issue by what time the issue started and help those who are having these issues. 

Comments

• Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Ok, this is getting past the point of mere annoyance. I am losing out on TONS of ISO, HP, and tokens because of this bug!!! Ten days and counting!!!

Opening a support ticket was completely useless, as they say the issue is "resolved" because the devs are aware of the bug. Uh, that's NOT the definition of "resolved"!!!

IF this is ever fixed, I expect some serious compensation for all the in-game rewards that I've lost!!!

I play numerous other games on my iPad and none of them came even close to the number of bugs that this game has. It's completely ridiculous!!!!!
  • Kaazz
    Now day 11. Even after the update I'm still not getting any intercepts!!!

DO WE HAVE A TIMETABLE ON WHEN THIS WILL BE FIXED??????
  • Kaazz
    Day 12. Still not working.

I play 3-4 hours a day- that's a tiny kitty load of ISO, HP, and tokens that I'm missing out on!!! icon_e_sad.gif

WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED???!?
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Day 130. Still no intercepts or something similar on Steam.
  • mjs0726
    mjs0726 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I haven't had an intercept in over 2 months (on iOS). WISH they would fix this.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been having an odd issue where I will receive them on my iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.3.5), but not on my iPad Air (latest 10.x). Both connected via wi-fi to my home DSL wi-fi connection.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Same issues for me. I never thought I'd complain about not getting ads, but there ya go.

I play on an iPhone 7, and an iPad Air2. Both on latest iOS (10.2.x).
  • Kaazz
    TWO WEEKS. Two weeks with no SHIELD intercepts. Support case was closed because the issue is "resolved" because it's a known bug. THAT IS NOT WHAT "RESOLVED" MEANS!!!

I am missing out on SOOOOO much ISO, HP, and tokens it's not even funny.

GIVE ME MY GOODIES!!!!!!!!!!
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Observations for me:

On my iPhone and iPad I've not gotten an Intercept in weeks.

On my Android device I still get them daily.
  • nonnel1
    nonnel1 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Same boat... and no communication on it
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Can confirm the issue is on iOS. I played a few PVE matches on my Android device and got intercepts as expected. I play the same amount on my iOS device and get zero.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker
    I would like to add that I also have not received Shield Intercepts in a long time, definitely weeks. I'm on iOs.
  • Kaazz
    Now on day #18. EIGHTEEN!!!!

Although, weirdly, a couple of days ago I got 2 intercepts. Thought it was fixed. Uh, no.

CAN WE *PLEASE* GET AN ESTIMATE FOR WHEN THIS WILL BE FIXED, SINCE THIS IS A KNOWN ISSUE????

I'm weeping for all the ISO, HP, and covers im losing out on!!!!!!!
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    irwando wrote:
    Observations for me:

On my iPhone and iPad I've not gotten an Intercept in weeks.

On my Android device I still get them daily.

This is the same for me. I have an iPad and an Android phone. They seem far more reliable on Android. I've gotten the message to watch an ad on iPad sometimes, but sometimes no video plays, and no reward pays out.
  • EDL666
    EDL666 Posts: 73
    I honestly forgot, but you're right, I'm not getting any ads either... I was getting the intercept and the ad wasn't loading, but now I'm just not getting any intercept at all... I think they just removed the feature
  • Davejustdave1
    Davejustdave1 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    They didn't remove the feature, I didn't get any intercepts for 14 days then I got 3 in one day and now it's back to not getting them. Plus people playing on android devices get a ton of intercepts.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    On iOS, haven't gotten any intercepts in a week now. Initially, it started with the intercept message coming up, but then going back to the game without any ad or reward. Now it's like the intercept feature doesn't exist at all. Have tried force closing and powering down the phone many times, no effect.

Have a separate lowbie account on an Android tablet, gets intercepts constantly.

I have mixed feelings about the lack of ads -- I don't miss the 30-second delays, but I do miss the ISO -- but it would be nice to see some official word on this.
  • SlappyDingle
    SlappyDingle Posts: 60 Match Maker
    People still get them? I thought they were removed. I haven't had one in almost 2 months now.
  • EDL666
    EDL666 Posts: 73
    I just got one... but it's clearly bugged
  • Davejustdave1
    Davejustdave1 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Count is up to 3 weeks...iPhone user, cust service said there has to be enough traffic on the forums before the devs do something about it...am I the only one having this problem?