Intercepts Still not working. [Devs aware]

Comments

• VentiMike
    VentiMike Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I'm on iOS as well and used to get the shield bonus videos all the time. Lately almost never. I'm sure it's been at least a week since I've seen one.
  • VentiMike
    VentiMike Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Glad I'm not the only one noticing this issue!
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 433 Mover and Shaker
    I have had days of lower than usual intercepts. I've found that reinstalling the app usually fixes the problem.
  • Davejustdave1
    Davejustdave1 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Day 23 with no shield intercepts...no fix in sight, can't believe they are still pushing the VIP package. So for an extra $10 a month I get a 5* pack and a bunch of garbage..plus the perk of skipping the videos would be nice...if the showed up. Customer support said that the devs read this board and address the concerns, that had to be a lie.
  • Davejustdave1
    Davejustdave1 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    As soon as I get an intercept that pops up I think they fixed it...then I click it and it skips past...just a tease
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Any chance we can get an update? Still no intercepts on iOS devices. Android works as expected.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    3 days no intercepts, one day with multiple intercepts, two days no intercepts, one intercept yesterday, and now zero intercepts today. Also iOS devices. Was going to take part in the HP sale but since this is an ongoing issue and they don't seem to be concerned with fixing or at least addressing it, I will spend my money on Star Wars galaxy of heroes.
  • ColSanders942
    ColSanders942 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I receive no SHIELD Intercepts on my iPhone 6+, but receive plenty of them on my iPad Mini 2. About half of the Intercepts received on my iPad do not load properly. When I switch devices, I make sure to log out completely. Devs, if this issue can't be fixed in a timely manner, please at least address it and advise if there has been any progress. Thank you.
  • Mole IX
    Mole IX Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I went weeks without getting intercepts on my iPhone. I bought some HP with the latest sale, and I immediately started getting the intercept message where Iron Man tells you he's taken care of it because of your support, and I am getting the rewards, too. I am willing to bet once the month passes from my purchase it'll be back to no intercepts unless they fix it.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    It *appears* that they corrected this in the recent update. I'm getting intercepts. However, D3 must've been aware of all the complaints, because I get an intercept and the reward, but don't have to sit through the video. Iron man says his team "took care of this one." That's nice, but I'd still like 3 weeks of tokens, ISO, and HP that I'm due!!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    At least your getting them. Not sure how many weeks it's been since my last intercept. Since I almost exclusively play PvE and the DDQ, I'm not sure what I'm doing different from anyone else.

Honesty was only checking in to see if they had announced discontinuing the feature since it's been so long since my last intercept.
  • Sabintribal
    Sabintribal Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I'd like to bump this, because this needs fixing. It's unfair to have half the playing population get ahead due to a technical bug for the other half. I'm on iOS as well, and haven't seen intercepts in god knows how long. I'm a world class complainer, so if I need to keep doing it to get results, I may have to do this. I will NOT, however, go and buy an android device just to play this game on for SHIELD intercepts because that's ridiculous. Frankly, if it doesn't work for everyone, take it down for everyone, or fix it for everyone.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Same issue on iOS until I renewed VIP. (I had let it lapse a few months). Once that was done, I'm receiving 5-15 per day.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i was in the same boat. till i re-upped my vip. now they work just fine.

buy the cheapest hp package. i bet they start working for you.
  • Truffleupagus
    Truffleupagus Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    After weeks and weeks of nothing, I got two ads in a row about 4 days ago!

At this point, I would be happy if we got some "Devs Aware" acknowledgement.
  • Kow
    Kow Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Can I please get any contact about this. I have now tried getting the App from different stores and no luck. Day 13
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I´m now in the third week of no receiving any intercepts on my Apple device. To test if Android users have the same issue I´ve installed MPQ on an old Android device. I´ve played today´s DDQ and received five intercepts which gave me 4k ISO, an elite & a heroic token! It´s more than depressing when you´re realizing how many ISO, token, HPs or CPs you´ve lost by not getting any intercepts for a long time.

Is there any explanation why Android users are blessed with intercepts and iOS users aren´t?
  • Kow
    Day 14 Still no intercepts
  • Kow
    Day 15. Just watched my friend pull 8k worth of intercepts doing our clears. Can we please get this fixed
  • Truffleupagus
    Truffleupagus Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    I have no advice for you on this issue but I do offer you encouragement to keep up these posts.  It's been months for me (and others) since intercepts have worked correctly and there has been zero acknowledgement from D3 that this is a known issue, let alone that a fix is in the works.