Vaulting.

13»

Comments

• GoldenArm
    GoldenArm Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    GoldenArm said:
    Fightmastermpq said:Sorry but no, dilution affects everyone.  Adding all the characters back in to the classic pool would negatively affect just about anyone that pulls classic tokens.  I know you think that everyone is like you because most of the forum shares your outrage, but the majority of the forum is in the minority of the playerbase.  Vaulting is a huge help to players trying to jump into 4* play and that is actually the majority of the playerbase.  tinykitty even if you look through a lot of the complaints much of the outrage is misguided because people just haven't done the math to realize how vaulting could actually help them.
    But what is the problem, even for you, with pulling characters you already have fully covered?
    If you are lucky enough to have champed Iceman, Rulk etc.. then getting more covers gives you more levels and rewards.

I guess the difference is that you want it all to suit where you are in the game, I want it all to suit everybody no matter what level they are at.
    We both want to be able to max out the characters we currently care most about, but the way is stands only one of us is able to do that.

The whole point of games like this is to appeal to the "gotta catch 'em all" hoarder inside all of us.
    Why the eff would I have bothered sinking resources into leveling characters, roster slots etc if I knew some of the the characters would become all of a sudden basically unavailable?

No warning, no options, just (for all intents & purposes) gone.
    Please.  Don't try to act like you came in here complaining about vaulting for any reason other than it being bad for you.  It's so weak to act like I'm only being supportive because it benefits me......it doesn't.  I like the fact that it's drastically cut my ISO needs... blah blah blah

Again, if your goal was the "catch 'em all".....you still have to do that anyway, just now it makes more sense to start with the newer characters rather than the old.
    Let me just stop you there.
    All I want is another vault to be able to CHOOSE whether I want to go for the old characters.
    You can still have your precious Latest and "Classic" vaults exactly as they are now.
    You lose literally nothing.

And for the second point... yes, I have to start with the new chars, but then what? Where do I go to fill out the old ones?