What will you do with your nerfed OML?

13»

Comments

• mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Not gonna sell my 455 champ. Took way to much effort to get him there. Plus the sellback is frankly a bad joke.

Already got a dupe from the "free" thank you for supporting us token and the fastest ever turn around on support ticket refusing to swap the dupe 5*. 90minute from submitting request to swap cover to refusal.  

So not worth the gamble to me. I keep my broken oml and close my wallet.
  • VazzVegas
    VazzVegas Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    I'm undecided. He's taking up a roster spot but I only have him at 0/2/1. If I sell I only get one cover compensation. If i spend 90k iso to max him to lvl 300, ill get 2 covers compensation.

So that's 90k iso for one random 5*. Is that worth it?

Selling him will also free up a roster spot as well so that's a decent incentive. Still contemplating.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    VazzVegas said:
    I'm undecided. He's taking up a roster spot but I only have him at 0/2/1. If I sell I only get one cover compensation. If i spend 90k iso to max him to lvl 300, ill get 2 covers compensation.

So that's 90k iso for one random 5*. Is that worth it?

Selling him will also free up a roster spot as well so that's a decent incentive. Still contemplating.
    How
     long would it take you to earn the 90 K ISO back? I'd probably do it, but I could earn the ISO back in a few days.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    I'd spend 90k on a guaranteed 5* in a heartbeat.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also depends on what you can spend the 90k iso on. If you don't have any covers dying on the vine, I'd go for it. But I wouldn't if it cost me a champ lvl that would get me a LT. 
  • fun_and_gun
    fun_and_gun Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster said:
    @fun and gun - If I were in your shoes I'd recruit that lone cover, and then sell the dupe for a No More Guns token.
    thanks for the suggestion @Quebbster!  I was denied by cs to exchange my oml black cover for a Peggy red/yellow anyway.  but luckily, I just drew a heroic token that yielded a Mordo + bh Peggy yellow!  champed her and applied her blue that was sitting in my vine.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I read on another post that his yellow no longer compensates for the damage he takes from his red. Is this true?
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Low covered at 1/1/0. I'd still be keeping him either way. Bit of an obsessive collector.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Having 15 covers on one 5star champ beats having 30 covers spread across 14 5stars no matter how terrible the champ is. And the compensation i get is only a fraction of that.

This is all a bad joke.