3*+ rewards recent history

Options
124»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    Any chance you can standardize the names? If I'm trying to see when the last time Thor covers were offered I have to scan the list instead of just typing "Ctrl + F, Thor".

I still haven't figured out what "pre-goldduck" means. Psylocke?

Psyduck evolves into goldduck. Why must you make the list boring? You're killing independent arognt!

I'll look into it. You're no fun

Does this help? Took me about 5 minutes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
  • Unknown
    Options
    a single thumb and the entire thing turns GREEN! COOL TINYKITTY!
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    vudu3 wrote:
    Any chance you can standardize the names? If I'm trying to see when the last time Thor covers were offered I have to scan the list instead of just typing "Ctrl + F, Thor".

Psyduck evolves into goldduck. Why must you make the list boring? You're killing independent arognt!

It's so pretty. Is it wrong I kinda just want to turn the first post into this link bc I assume you'll keep up with it? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    laoahpeh wrote:

Quick! Alert Clint mon!
  • Unknown
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    vudu3 wrote:

It's so pretty. Is it wrong I kinda just want to turn the first post into this link bc I assume you'll keep up with it? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    laoahpeh wrote:

Quick! Alert Clint mon!

Hell no. I'm lazier than Lazy Thor. Feel free to copy it and save your own copy though for editing and stuff. No idea if I need to do something on my end for that though. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:

Hell no. I'm lazier than Lazy Thor. Feel free to copy it and save your own copy though for editing and stuff. No idea if I need to do something on my end for that though. icon_e_smile.gif

Balls, between your excel and locked's marvelous pie (phrasing) I could be on easy street!
  • Unknown
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:

Balls, between your excel and locked's marvelous pie (phrasing) I could be on easy street!

Updated the spreadsheet. Slowly, because I'm lazy. icon_e_smile.gif

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Thanks bluey, added your link to the original post. Now you're committed, muhahaha!
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Could you add my delicious pastry goodness, too? I update it regularly ^__^
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Could you add my delicious pastry goodness, too? I update it regularly ^__^

Sure, I'll put it under your delicious pie
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:

Happy vudu? God you're so needy
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Great work guys! Looking at the rewards given out, it seems like 2->3* transition players are kinda boned nowadays. No more than 2 sets of covers of any particular character have been given out in the past 2 months! I have no idea how newer players can make the transition anymore.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Happy vudu? God you're so needy
    Why don't you call me anymore? We never just talk. We used to talk all the time. I feel like we're drifting apart. Do you want to meet my mom?
    Great work guys! Looking at the rewards given out, it seems like 2->3* transition players are kinda boned nowadays. No more than 2 sets of covers of any particular character have been given out in the past 2 months! I have no idea how newer players can make the transition anymore.
    I do--spend more money. icon_e_wink.gif

I'm so glad I started playing this game when I did. If I had waited just a month longer it would have been so much more difficult because of all the new 3* characters. I believe Psylocke was the first new character introduced after I started participating in PVP/PVE and there have been close to 10 added since then. It's getting a bit ridiculous.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Original post is updated through season 3

Unless there is overwhelming outcry I won't be continuing this after season 3

Good fight, good night
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Oh, pity. Here, for the last update this season: http://i.imgur.com/aTeCeOc.png