3*+ rewards recent history

Options

Comments

• locked wrote:
    Was it only the heroics that offered mutiple sets of covers at one time? I remember venom handed out 4x Shield bros, did heroic jug hand out 4x Fat Thor or was it 2x?
    It was 2x sets.

So that makes 4 sets of Lazy Thor and 7 sets of Shield bro?
  • locked wrote:
    Was it only the heroics that offered mutiple sets of covers at one time? I remember venom handed out 4x Shield bros, did heroic jug hand out 4x Fat Thor or was it 2x?
    It was 2x sets.

So that makes 4 sets of Lazy Thor and 7 sets of Shield bro?

Lazy Thor has 3 sets handed out. One in Hulk and two in Heroic Jugg.
  • The list also counts ongoing events so the ones for current hollowpoint are also included
  • Right, I was just referring to what has been handed out already as opposed to the ongoing tournaments.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Has BP really only been handed out 3 times? I've had a 4/4/4 BP for the longest time and if this is the case then that means that I must have randomly got 3 BP covers through tokens....
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like the first one was an iso 8 event. Maybe that one ran twice? Would make sense since most of these new characters they run events to get 222 pretty quick. Or for cap 355...

Who's looking forward to hunt Rd 2?!
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hmm, I think Arognt missed an event with BP rewards: Fearless Defenders (March 14 - 17, 2014).

That makes it 4x sets. Should be correct, mine has 3 in black, I never got black from tokens, ignored Brotherhood at the end but got all 3x subsequent sets, and pulled 2 lucky yellows, making my BP a derpy 5-3-3 (at least he was useful in Heroic Venom).

Edit: that FD event was the very first alliance event so probably its thread ended up somewhere funky. I'm keeping track of all alliance events and its 3* rewards in our alliance thread (not distinguishing colours though).
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Son of a. Yeah there are two fearless defender threads back to back when I sort them. I assumed it was a double run and only looked at one.

Argh. I'll fix it later. The shame...IT BURNS!
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Don't feel bad, you did a nice job icon_razz.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Don't feel bad, you did a nice job icon_razz.gif

Aww shucks *blush*

Op fixed. For now... Dun dun DUNN
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Added event

archer-top-gun-danger-zone-music-video-fx.jpg

Shieldbro is like, damn they give away a lot of punisher covers
  • over_clocked
    Options
    ^ yeah. Now I don't know, Pun is at 6 now, but what about Falcon lol? I think they stopped the glitch already?
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    locked wrote:
    ^ yeah. Now I don't know, Pun is at 6 now, but what about Falcon lol? I think they stopped the glitch already?

I'm sure falcon will be useful, but I want my damn mags! *pout*
  • ...why did my brain just imagine Frank Castle and Steve Rodgers playing volleyball ... with a grenade
  • This is definitely not including all the PvE events. You could make Patch twice over given how heavily he was given out during Thick as Thieves.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Kamahl_FoK wrote:
    This is definitely not including all the PvE events. You could make Patch twice over given how heavily he was given out during Thick as Thieves.
    I think rounds and sub-events were not counted, hence only 4 sets of LC and not more.

edit: but yeah, pretty sure TaT was giving out Patch.
  • locked wrote:
    I think rounds and sub-events were not counted, hence only 4 sets of LC and not more.

edit: but yeah, pretty sure TaT was giving out Patch.

It's immensely silly of OP to disregard repeat events. That's a huge determining factor in how quickly you can accrue covers, it's like discounting the second Juggernaut heroic event when it was our third opportunity to get Thor covers right out the gate, or the second batch of Venoms that gave us way more Lazycap covers than we needed (5 without repeat, 7 with). I mean for crying out loud, it was called Double Shot originally because you had two shots at the tournament. Players are just getting their fifth shot at a Hulk black cover (and by fifth, I am discounting progression rewards given the range one had to achieve for the cover way back then was far higher than most players could strive for) with the season 1 progression rewards. Things like this need to be included, as I guarantee we're missing a lot of important details like Punisher progression rewards that were given out so copiously in the first few months of this year.

I've wanted to undertake a similar task to what OP is attempting, but it's a lot of data to sift through, and honestly I don't care anymore given the only character left I care about to max is Lazydaken. Everyone else is covered out or new-ish and will be given out more in the near future.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Its not left out bc its not important, it's left out bc to get that would require far more effort than I'm willing to put in. I encourage anyone who has that information to provide it to locked for her ballin pie chart. *cough* ICEIX *cough*

Even that simple list took forever and I figured someone might find the information misleading so I put in the disclaimer of not including sub and repeating events. It appears the disclaimer did nothing

Look what you did, doragon. This is all your fault
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Did u include pve rewards as well cause I know punisher hulk and others been rewards there as well. No more pun pun rewards lol
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Pats0132 wrote:
    Did u include pve rewards as well cause I know punisher hulk and others been rewards there as well. No more pun pun rewards lol

Yes* well, kinda

*subevents weren't included and pves that ran back to back with only one thread were only included once because I basically just reviewed the threads in the events section and put the top 10 prize that was listed in the first post