3*+ rewards recent history

Options

Comments

• You look like you're having fun managing this resource though, haha. Great work btw, good to check back to see which characters D3P favors as rewards.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ah, Patch plus loki = win. It's been a while my friend. Let's see if I still remember how this works
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ah, Patch plus loki = win. It's been a while my friend. Let's see if I still remember how this works

That's 11Black/9Green... You're almost better off running LT for 14Green GG.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Doragon wrote:

Hush you! Haha
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Doragon wrote:

Well if you keep your loki low, that's only 3 oBW matches
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Using Arognt's data, the most recent dates each character has been a cover reward and # of times: (think this is all correct)

Spider-Man - 1/29 - 2
    Iron Man 40 - 3/8 - 4
    Daredevil - 3/21 - 5
    The Hood - 3/21 - 3
    Wolverine - 3/25 - 3
    Black Panther - 3/27 - 4
    Psylocke - 4/4 - 5
    Ragnarok - 4/8 - 1
    Captain America - 4/11 - 4
    The Hulk - 4/11 - 2
    Human Torch - 4/14 - 2
    Black Widow - 4/18 - 3
    Thor - 4/23 - 3
    Magneto - 4/24 - 3
    The Punisher - 4/27 - 6
    Loki - 4/30 - 2
    Doctor Doom - 5/1 - 3
    Falcon - 5/4 - 3

No big surprise that Spidey is first. Can understand IM40 and Daredevil being longer dates since they have among the highest # of events. Hood, Rags and the other LR villains were available weekly until the LR rewards were changed, so there should have been more of those covers introduced into the wild than other characters with comparable event counts. Patch went out in a somewhat unique event that provided lots of covers from sub events.

Looking at the list, I would think some ordering of BP, Hulk and HT should be towards the top of the priority list, probably IM40 and Patch also. Not even going to mention Spidey.
  • Spoit
    Options
    Huh, was hulk really only 2since jan? I could have sworn I slacked off at least twice for him since alliances came back. Since my old alliance was complaining about black covers
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Huh, was hulk really only 2since jan? I could have sworn I slacked off at least twice for him since alliances came back. Since my old alliance was complaining about black covers

They had him in event progression rewards IIRC.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    mouser wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

There was community progression node during the hulk event and the current season progression reward plus 2 pvps
  • Spoit
    Options
    mouser wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

There was community progression node during the hulk event and the current season progression reward plus 2 pvps
    The hulk event was forever ago. And also, a green. i mean, I remember 2 seperate discussions about how you needed to push for his black (which 2 events?)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yupp we need an event thats gives away hulk and than a hulk event with lazyDaken as the reward sounds perfect.
  • Unknown
    Options
    nice list and compilation here. Thanks !

@ locked : Nice pie chart too =)
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Updated, was delayed a bit, had some server issues icon_razz.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Updated, I've started using silly names as my mind unravels

My spoon is too big

MySpoon.jpg
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Bump for justice/needs updating. I updated my delicious pies icon_razz.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    I'm only one behind. So many events! I have update burnout
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    queen.jpg

Also, the things updated
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Fatty prizes. Shawarma for everybody!

shawarma.gif
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Any chance you can standardize the names? If I'm trying to see when the last time Thor covers were offered I have to scan the list instead of just typing "Ctrl + F, Thor".

I still haven't figured out what "pre-goldduck" means. Psylocke?
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    Any chance you can standardize the names? If I'm trying to see when the last time Thor covers were offered I have to scan the list instead of just typing "Ctrl + F, Thor".

I still haven't figured out what "pre-goldduck" means. Psylocke?

Psyduck evolves into goldduck. Why must you make the list boring? You're killing independent arognt!

I'll look into it. You're no fun