R124 Release Notes (4/10/17)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion

Hi Everyone,

Here are the Release Notes for the R124 update! Thank you for playing Marvel Puzzle Quest!

MPQ 124!

What's Changed:

• The power description no longer fails to update when adding levels after switching alternate abilities in the Character Info screen.
  • When first entering the Roster Select screen, if the player has two versions of the same character (or one is being lent to the player for that mission) the game selects the character that has the highest level. If a different character is selected, that selection is remembered until the player enters a different mission.
  • Bonus Heroes that are being recruited after pulling them now properly are displayed when using the Fast Forward feature when opening a 40x pack.
  • Carnage's Power Alien Instincts is now available to be a Team-up or the Target of Colossus' power Fastball Special.

*Updated to Final Release Notes

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I note that there is no new character clue in this update.  The last time that was the case, there was no new character in the following cycle.  Is that the case here?

I'm totally good with that, but I'd like to know. :)

• drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Still no Daken fix!?!?  :'(
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So... Any word on literally any bug fixes? 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "Thank you for playing Marvel Puzzle Quest"
    What an unusual clue. Does this mean Demiurge itself is being introduced to the game? Oh my. Look forward to the most trolling powers yet.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:

MPQ 124!

Thank you for playing Marvel Puzzle Quest!

"Thank you for playing" is obviously a clue for Arcade.

• Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dazzler is their way of saying thank you... There, I did it.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So no bug fixes 2 patch in a row.  Excellent.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    What happened to all the bugs that were supposed to be "fixed in R123"?  I'm using quotes because this was said immediately after R122 was released when the bugs were identified. 
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    Brigby said:

MPQ 124!

"Thank you for playing" is obviously a clue for Arcade.

I've been saying it for ages, Arcade would make for a great Boss event. Perfect excuse for weird enemies with unconventional mechanics, more things like Kaecilius where you have to match his strikes to deal damage, really putting the "puzzle" back into Marvel Puzzle Quest. Using Arcade and Murder World 
    We'll need Captain Britain!
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you for playing... So maybe finally we will get one of the characters we've been asking for a long time?

Gambit or Nightcrawler please!!
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any fixes to the numerous issues with Court Death?  No?  Of course not.
  • BatteryHorse
    BatteryHorse Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    R125 - Just put Carnage back the way he was, and stop breaking things don't need to be broke.
  • NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Polares said:

MPQ 124!

I don't know if this is a hint or what, but this now looks more like an insult/provocation than anything else. People is super mad with all the recent changes (vaulting, stores, nerfs, bugs, etc.), and this looks like Devs/Publisher is basically laughing at us.

Really unfortunate.

Wow, people are really scrambling for a way to even make saying "thank you for playing" an insult. Good lord.