No more Mordo!!!

13»

Comments

• JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Arix90 wrote:
    Umm D3 is currently negotiating a new rights deal with fox for characters so we may get a surge of x men/f4 chars soon
    Please, oh please, let this be true.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    JablesMc wrote:
    Arix90 wrote:
    Umm D3 is currently negotiating a new rights deal with fox for characters so we may get a surge of x men/f4 chars soon
    Please, oh please, let this be true.

If the new Legion TV series co-developed by Fox and Marvel TV is anything to go by, there's a bit of headway. Slow and steady steps there.
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    The X-Men complex is certainly ending. Marvels Inhuman push did not sell at all so they are going back to what works, mutants, The X-Men. I saod this elsewhere and still applies.

"With RessurXion Marvel actually seem to be restoring mutants. Instead of the post Secret Wars 3 team books (EXM, UXM, ANXM) and 2 solos (OML & ANW) we now have from RessurXion 5 team books (X-Men Blue, X-Men Gold, Generation X, Weapon X & Astonishing X-Men) aswell as 4 solos (ANW v2, Cable, Jean Grey & Iceman). The Inhumans failed now Marvel are almost exactly doubling their mutant focus."
  • kyo28
    kyo28 Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    I'm just waiting for the first ever 6* release: God Doom
    147?cb=20160527163855

And here's some cool powers for him:
    blackflag.png 30 : Alter Reality: clear the board with all new tiles, God Doom and his team's health get completely refilled.
    purpleflag.png 15 : God's Wrath: destroy the board dealing damage for each tile destroyed
    blueflag.png 0 : Doom's weakness: (Passive) If Susan Storm is on your team, gain 1 blacktile.png and 1 purpletile.png per turn. when the enemy team has 30 blacktile.png and 30 purpletile.png , Doom loses the Beyonder's powers and turns into 3* Dr Doom

Also, Black Cat! We urgently need a sexy Black Cat 4* to complement our Spidergirls.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I hesitate to bring this back around to the original complaint about the loading screen, but I'd rather keep Mordo creepily sinking out of shot while holding a weird hockey stick, than the inevitable shirtless tattooed hobo who's surely about to assail my eyes.

(Holy run-on sentence, Batman.)

I just sat through 13 episodes of Iron Fist and I don't feel like I need to see any more of his torso. Ever.
  • Young Robot
    Young Robot Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I'm happy the way the game is all the new three stars are pretty top tier so it's mostly your lost, 5* have barely a 15% drop I went a good 5 months without getting one once. Some 4* characters are really good some are bad, but that's fine cause rebalancing is a thing. You are complaining about Mordo, but want Thunderbird? The Irony, if we want some good 4* x-men, let's try for Rogue, Gambit, and Kitty Pryde then I'll be happy! Sounds like you are melting off steam, a lot of your ideas wouldn't work well money wise for the company and a trade off covers for covers you want would just be crazy talk, I'm happy with the game the way it is!
  • Magnetorules
    Magnetorules Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    broll wrote:
    When I first started playing Cho Hulk was on the loading screen for months. It shocked me the first time I saw the loading screen change.

Those were dark days...

Best post I've read in awhile. Needed a good guffaw.
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Haha! Mordo is still on the loading screen after update!!!! icon_lol.gif